FightingStyles is offline New Member

Cool Just my luck , Poison Ivy and possible abcess

5 weeks into my cycle of test 250 and EQ i got poison ivy all over my freak'n body doing tree work , Now i got a pinball sized lump in my left glute , Ive got no insurance so iam kinda screwed , On a scale of 1-10 in pain , i give it a 5 , Does this sound like an abcess ?? . Its been here for about 4 days , any help will be good help .. I used 23 1.5 needle with 2ccs twice a week ..

Its been about 10 day's the lump has shrunk up a whole lot , but it is still there , no pain anymore , does this sound like scar tissue ? should i still be worried ? Well my cycle is back on track and have 6 more weeks to go before pct , switched injection shots to the delts , i like delt shots alot better then glute shots , hopefully i have no more problems this cycle and i can continue to grow

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    good luck bro... poision ivy sucks!

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    since the pain is not there anymore and the size of the lump is smaller i would not worry about

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BEEF
    since the pain is not there anymore and the size of the lump is smaller i would not worry about
    Agreed, also if it was an infection, other symptoms would have manifested like a fever, etc.

I had a fever for about 5 days with night sweat's that lasted about a week , temp got up to 101 , My guess was that i got the test flu and my body went into WTF mode for a few days .. If anyone has had that painful bump that turned into a non painful bump , please help me out and tell me what it is , thanx in advance ..

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know if you used anything for the ivy yet, but Zanfel works great. It actually takes the poison out of your skin and washes it away, but is best used immediately after exposure.

The poison ivy was a freak'n nightmare , kicked in right when the test did , i tried a few creams and none of it worked , i just itched like crazy for about 5 days , its almost gone now after the 12th day , But what a great way to start a cycle starting with the Test Flu , poison ivy , huge painful lump , no excuses though , just gotta push harder now ..

Thread Information