Knightrider is offline Associate Member

new "back"acne question

hey... I've been off for about 5 - 6 mnths and i've never had much of a problem with the deep back acne (maybe the odd one while on cycle) Recently i've been getting them all on my shoulder's and back (BIG and painful) I've never had a problem with any acne before... just wonderin what's goin on here and if anyone could shed some light

thanks for your time!

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    its from the juice try dawn dish soap and otc creams like benzyl peroxide

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    its from the juice try dawn dish soap and otc creams like benzyl peroxide

still affecting out of the blue this long off ?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    yes it happens to me also seriously try washing with dawn dish soap
    it works

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    tyr using one of those scrub brushes to get those hard to reach places

BigSpanky is offline Junior Member
    The soap that the dermatologist rec. for me was "panoxyl 10%" it is a bar soap that comes in a blue box. It really helped you might want to give it a try.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    yes it happens to me also seriously try washing with dawn dish soap
    it works
    i've been using dawn since i first saw someone sugest it and its worked wonders on that da mn back acne

03636 is offline Junior Member
    Just the regular kind or what? I have the same problem. I have it so bad I made an apointment with a skin doctor. I was gonna ask for a prescription but this sounds cheaper. Anyway so any kind or is there a cetain kind that works best.

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    do you take vitamin B5?

i havent heard of dish soap... it really works? you just use it on your back and shoulders? or face too?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Hormone levels tring to back within normal ranges. Retin-a micro works, possibly amoxicillin 500mg ED and a good body wash, i like the Neutrogena.

dtr98 is offline Member
    1 gm of b5 a day works for me

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    i've been using dawn since i first saw someone sugest it and its worked wonders on that da mn back acne
    Thats because I just discovered, dawn is LOADED with benzoyl peroxide (30%+), its so loaded with it, its a very economical way to get massive amounts of BP to get it all over your body. Glad it worked for you, Its done fantastic on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider
    hey... I've been off for about 5 - 6 mnths and i've never had much of a problem with the deep back acne (maybe the odd one while on cycle) Recently i've been getting them all on my shoulder's and back (BIG and painful) I've never had a problem with any acne before... just wonderin what's goin on here and if anyone could shed some light
    Its probably because your body is still readjusting its hormone levels since they were screwed up by your cycle. Your body probably just up regulated your natural testosterone some more and this caused the acne problems. Its not unusual for these periodic after cycle acne outbreaks to keep reoccuring up to 14 months after cycle.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertz
    do you take vitamin B5?

i havent heard of dish soap... it really works? you just use it on your back and shoulders? or face too?
    i bought a bottle of the regular Dawn and i keep it in the shower i use it now instead of any other sope and it works great, works just fine for shampo too

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    i bought a bottle of the regular Dawn and i keep it in the shower i use it now instead of any other sope and it works great, works just fine for shampo too
    Same here, for me it completely wiped out dandruff too. Also I had a vet tell me once use dawn to shampoo the dogs, the dawn kills the fleas better then and of flea dips and shampoos, cuts the bad doggy smells better then the shampoos, it even kills mange and its completely harmless to the animal.

A lot of people view dawn as some very harsh detergent but once you see what it does to your skin after having been riddled with acne while using steroids , it cleans you better, gets rid of dandruff, acne, the bed sheets stay cleaner, you actually dont get as smelly next time you sweat, etc... its just actually really good stuff!!!

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    what does it do to your hair? it doesnt kill it does it? mine is suffering as it is

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    The proper term is "Backne". Make sure you take a shower right after your workout and wash your back with soap, use a long scrub brush. Make sure you allways lay on a towl while on gym equpiment.

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    red clover capsils also help, why do i get break outs 2-3 weeks after stoping a cycle?

stec is offline Junior Member
    because your hormones are out of wack.

stec is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Thats because I just discovered, dawn is LOADED with benzoyl peroxide (30%+), its so loaded with it, its a very economical way to get massive amounts of BP to get it all over your body. Glad it worked for you, Its done fantastic on me.
    can you point me to a site which lists the ingredients benzoyl peroxide in dawn?

Thread Information