jerzeyfiveoh is offline New Member

New Member.........needs The Help Of The Experts

hey guys. alot of great posts with informative info. here is my situation. i am on an hrt program fro a dr. it is as follows.

200 mg test depot (one shot a week)
    hgh. 20 on an insulin needle. 6 days on, 1 day off. (one bottle of 8.8 last 14 days
    hcg . 50 on an insulin needle. 2 shots a week. (one bottle lasts 5 weeks)
    *hgh and hch shots in the belly.
    *also have arimidex . 1 tab daily

i am 34 years old, 5'10, 185, and want to maximize my opportunity while on this program. please tell me what you think i'm missing. i admit i have a poor diet, but i think adding some additional gear to my program can put me ovwer the top. also, my type of job conducts random drug tests for narcotics. (not juice), but i am always concerned of a false positive. i ahve a prescription for all the things listed above, so anything that wouldnt show up as something different.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm guessing you're a cop.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Regardless of what your profession is Officer, what are your goals?

jgg1221 is offline Member
    well im sure your gonna hear people telln you that you should (atleast) double the amount of test your taking

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Those will not show up as narcotics.Get more test if you can, and up it to 400mg per week. Run nolvadex with it for water and gyno.Oh just saw the a-dex.

maybe i should have used a better screen name........lol...anyway.............so maybe just some more test........which kid, or doesnt it matter much..........goals......i am 185 now. i know i need to eat more. i dont like the puffy feeling because i have a small frame, buy i would like 15 pounds if thats possible

if you guys could pm me that would be great. by tomorrow this post will be burried and i know i wont be able to find it

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzeyfiveoh
    i admit i have a poor diet, but i think adding some additional gear to my program can put me ovwer the top.
    Nope. Any amount of gear is not a suitable replacement for CALORIES. You can't build a house without lumber, can you? The juice doesn't magically turn water into muscle or just sit there and make your muscle bigger.... it improves protein synthesis but if there's not enough protein to synthesize, you aren't gaining $hit!
    Last edited by AandF6969; 01-13-2005 at 02:34 AM.

peump is offline Senior Member
    lets say you add to this regimen set up by the doc then when you come back to him and your test levels are through the roof wont he pull you off this persciption?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    if u have a poor diet, work on the diet, not on the gear. upping gear is bs, upping calories is the right thing to do.
    more gear won t help.

as far as the dr. goes, i know ahead of time when i am do for bloodwork, so i thought i could stop a few weeks before the test to bring the levels back down a bit. as far as the diet, ive never been a big eater,. anyone recommend any suppliments or meal replacements. i drink myoplex shakes as of now.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Jerzey, okay first off, you need to get your diet in order, then worry about the AS. As someone hinted at in one of the replies to this thread, if you don't diet, taking AS will just be throwing your money away. Remember buddy if body building was easy everyone would be doing it. Most people think that AS is magical and will make them grow muscle. AS are a stepping stone in my opinion an enhancement if you will. Diet, exercise, proper weight training and a knowledge of the suppliments/as you are taking etc. I am not exactly clear on your goals, however, increasing your test levels and then stopping them before the blood test, I don't think is a good idea, again depending on the type of test you are planning on mixing, it may take longer to get out of your system than anticipated.
    Give us some details on what your goals are, taking As and not eatting right is not gonna do it... JMO.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    Jerzey, okay first off, you need to get your diet in order, then worry about the AS. As someone hinted at in one of the replies to this thread, if you don't diet, taking AS will just be throwing your money away. Remember buddy if body building was easy everyone would be doing it. Most people think that AS is magical and will make them grow muscle. AS are a stepping stone in my opinion an enhancement if you will. Diet, exercise, proper weight training and a knowledge of the suppliments/as you are taking etc. I am not exactly clear on your goals, however, increasing your test levels and then stopping them before the blood test, I don't think is a good idea, again depending on the type of test you are planning on mixing, it may take longer to get out of your system than anticipated.
    Give us some details on what your goals are, taking As and not eatting right is not gonna do it... JMO.
    great post....

i could use help with a diet. i hate fish though. 185 looking for 200 lbs. not that big on veggies either. i know, its bad, but are there suppliments to make up for this

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzeyfiveoh
    i could use help with a diet. i hate fish though. 185 looking for 200 lbs. not that big on veggies either. i know, its bad, but are there suppliments to make up for this
    There are alot more foods out there than fish. Chicken, cheese, eggs, whey protein shakes, lean body replacements, turkey.. the possibilities are endless..

Thread Information