Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Mr. Sparkle's Avatar
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lovin Alba's butt
    Posts
    3,008

    Talking Test suspension... how does it feel compared to prop?

    I know that water based hurt, but its a different kind of pain. So for those of you that have ran both what do you think? I am sensative to prop, as 1% still hurts pretty bad. And 2% makes me limp for 4-5 days... and QV talk about pain!
    Also how does waterbased winstrol feel? Oh and if most winny is water based, it shows Im out of the loop...

    I am gathering some info for an experiment.... So let me know guys

    -MS

  2. #2
    Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    275
    Winny is water based that is why you should shake it up, and after drawing may need to shake in the barrel. For some odd reason others say winny and suspension hurts, but I didn't think it was bad. I could not use prop, or sust for that matter and they hurt like a b!tch. Everyone must be different as I have been scowfed at for disliking prop ester yet I can shoot 2ml(100mg) winny or two shots per day on suspension and not one single problem. I wish someone could answer this too. The prop was from u.s. and the sust250 readyject from mexico both human grade(got the flu with both as well as thinking inject sites were infected)

  3. #3
    1-Cent's Avatar
    1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Canada, Eh
    Posts
    2,389
    I find UG prop nearly painless in the days after, suspention though... gives me a limp thinking about it lol

  4. #4
    Mr. Sparkle's Avatar
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lovin Alba's butt
    Posts
    3,008
    Well I am going to do site injections of winny.... 100mg ED.... 25mg in each calf twice ED. If I can get away with it, I am going to use a slin pin...

    Thanks for the info guys

  5. #5
    Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Well I am going to do site injections of winny.... 100mg ED.... 25mg in each calf twice ED. If I can get away with it, I am going to use a slin pin...

    Thanks for the info guys
    Hope it slin pin doesnt get clogged. I always used 23g the very best multi use gauge.

  6. #6
    groverman1's Avatar
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,548
    Everyone tolerates BA different. Sus, prop etc. has never bothered me, then again I brew all of mine. IMO I think the slin needle will clog.

  7. #7
    UNF12345 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Well I am going to do site injections of winny.... 100mg ED.... 25mg in each calf twice ED. If I can get away with it, I am going to use a slin pin...

    Thanks for the info guys
    last cycle attempted a calf shot .5 cc of qv winni coulndt walk for two weeks. everywehre i shot that **** it hurt.

  8. #8
    1-Cent's Avatar
    1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Canada, Eh
    Posts
    2,389
    Just don't use a slin pin for susp. lol that stuff is like honey, 22g minimum, anything smaller and you'll fall asleep before you get 1/10th of a CC in you

  9. #9
    Mr. Sparkle's Avatar
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lovin Alba's butt
    Posts
    3,008
    I didnt think a slin pin would work... but I do know people that have done it before.

    Ill figure something out

  10. #10
    Mr. Sparkle's Avatar
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lovin Alba's butt
    Posts
    3,008
    bump

  11. #11
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Smart@$$
    Winny is water based that is why you should shake it up, and after drawing may need to shake in the barrel. For some odd reason others say winny and suspension hurts, but I didn't think it was bad. I could not use prop, or sust for that matter and they hurt like a b!tch. Everyone must be different as I have been scowfed at for disliking prop ester yet I can shoot 2ml(100mg) winny or two shots per day on suspension and not one single problem. I wish someone could answer this too. The prop was from u.s. and the sust250 readyject from mexico both human grade(got the flu with both as well as thinking inject sites were infected)
    These are my thoughts

  12. #12
    Mr. Sparkle's Avatar
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lovin Alba's butt
    Posts
    3,008
    Interesting....
    Could you handle shooting twice ED in the same muscle?

  13. #13
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Interesting....
    Could you handle shooting twice ED in the same muscle?
    No, and I have heard if you mix winny with oil that can cause infection, but If I shoot lets say fina I would do 1cc and 1cc winny same barrel and I never got infected or really sore like I have with test prop.

  14. #14
    Mr. Sparkle's Avatar
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lovin Alba's butt
    Posts
    3,008
    Im saying if you had 100mg winnstrol... could you handle 25mg in each calf twice a day?

  15. #15
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Im saying if you had 100mg winnstrol... could you handle 25mg in each calf twice a day?
    My answer is no, then I would go on to explain that I shoot oils with winny and that might be better(or worse). I would shoot it with some oil based and do 2cc in each calf once per day. I really do not do calves or bis well.

  16. #16
    Mr. Sparkle's Avatar
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lovin Alba's butt
    Posts
    3,008
    one last bump..... and BTW thanks meso I really appreciate the input.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •