dieseL atC is offline Member

Bulking w/ Prop? Why do people say not to?

I know most of you say to use Cyp or E for bulking, but I want to know the reasoning behind this. If test is test, and you get more bang from the Prop, why wouldn't you use it if you didn't mind shooting ED? I'm going to be running a bulker in about June, I was just curious about this.. my cycle will be as follows.

1-4 Dbol @ 40mg/ed
    1-12 Prop @ 150mg/ed
    8-12 Winny @ 50mg/ed
    1-12 Nolva @ 15mg/ed
    1-12 Femara @ 1.25mg/eod

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    My belief is that most people don't use prop for a bulking cycle because they usually use some deca or EQ with it and want to avoid the ED shots by only shooting twice a week. Also, I and a lot of other bros tend to hold less water on prop, but if you are bulking then you probably not going to be worried about a little water retention anyway. I gain more weight and strength off enan, but I gain more quality muscle with less water while on prop. If you don't mine the ED shots then go for the prop and more power to you. Good luck bro.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    I know most of you say to use Cyp or E for bulking, but I want to know the reasoning behind this. If test is test, and you get more bang from the Prop, why wouldn't you use it if you didn't mind shooting ED? I'm going to be running a bulker in about June, I was just curious about this.. my cycle will be as follows.

1-4 Dbol @ 40mg/ed
    1-12 Prop @ 150mg/ed
    8-12 Winny @ 50mg/ed
    1-12 Nolva @ 15mg/ed
    1-12 Femara @ 1.25mg/eod
    You need to run more prop to bulk then you would need cyp or enan........... what your running is good IMO (1g or more) to bulk but the cycle you have is more of a cutter with the winny.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC

1-4 Dbol @ 40mg/ed
    1-12 Prop @ 150mg/ed
    8-12 Winny @ 50mg/ed
    1-12 Nolva @ 15mg/ed
    1-12 Femara @ 1.25mg/eod
    Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmmm. Peanut butter and crack!

Good lookin cyclethere bro. Can't argue with the prop, good stuff!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You need to run more prop to bulk then you would need cyp or enan........... what your running is good IMO (1g or more) to bulk but the cycle you have is more of a cutter with the winny.
    i agree. and correct me if i'm wrong but the d-bol would be a waste because prop would be just as much effective as a jump start. so i'd just have to hold onto it

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    i agree. and correct me if i'm wrong but the d-bol would be a waste because prop would be just as much effective as a jump start. so i'd just have to hold onto it
    Why would the Dbol be a waste, its alot more effective after the Test is already working. I really have no idea where this jump start crap came from its totaly baseless, orals are good anytime in a cycle and work much better when they are synergizing with Test.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-cent
    Why would the Dbol be a waste, its alot more effective after the Test is already working. I really have no idea where this jump start crap came from its totaly baseless, orals are good anytime in a cycle and work much better when they are synergizing with Test.
    I think he just meant that the prop would already start to kick in soon enough so the dbol wouldn't be necessary, but dbol works great along with test and besides it will add some extra weight and strength quicker than the test prop so why not do both if he wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    i respect your opinion with all this but i'll have to repectfully disagree. maybe its just that i'm terribly frugal with my money so the more conservative the better. but like i had already mentioned, 1 kickstart is all that someone imo would really need

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    I think he just meant that the prop would already start to kick in soon enough so the dbol wouldn't be necessary
    that would be correct

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    You can use any combo to "bulk" or "cut" IMO. I think it's foolish to count "bulk" cycle mass which is mostly water as gains. So if you add 20lbs with 5 lbs water on test e + d-bol or 15lbs all muscle on prop and winny. What is the difference?

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I'm using the Winny just to harden me up that's all.. I don't like the soft feeling...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    it doesn t really depend on the steroid u r using, if u wanna bulk or cut. it s even possible to cut with d-bol. it all depends on your diet. some steroids have better effects for cutting like a high degree of androgen. the main goal for steroids while cutting is to protect your muscles. u could do that with test enathate as well. ppl don t use it so much, because it tends to build up and cause water bloating and some other estrogen related probs. with some arimidex u could fix that problem easy and make it more confi with only 2 shots a week not eod or ed.

same for prop in a bulking cycle: of course u can use it but 12 weeks of stabbing ed or eod would piss me off so why should u. and it s more expensive. but still u can use it.

btw I wouldnt use two 17 aa steroids in one cycle. if u don t like the soft feeling, use some arimidex. u don t need winstrol for that.

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah Diet , you can bulk or cut up on Prop depending on your intake of food and the way you train

GearDog is offline New Member
    I did 150mg of Prop EOD with Anadrol 50 ED , 5iu HGH ED and it gave me great gains..As long as you mix androgens and anabolics...you'll always get good gains even for a mass cycle..food plays a major role so make sure you scarf as much protein as you can..

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I bulk with prop - I'm happy with smaller, but leaner, more permanent gains - I also run var with it. (although I'm trying some tbol instead at the mo)
    It's all down to your diet & training & rest.
    Last edited by Duke of Earl; 01-14-2005 at 05:17 PM.

Thread Information