jaffry20 is offline Member

I assume HCG is illegal like all steroids but am I correct?

IM not to sure about this since I have not alot of knowledge of it just what it does and what it's good for but was wondering if it's legal cause if it's legal im gettin alot. Thanks Peace Bro's.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    IM not to sure about this since I have not alot of knowledge of it just what it does and what it's good for but was wondering if it's legal cause if it's legal im gettin alot. Thanks Peace Bro's.
    hcg is not a steroid . however it is something that needs a prescription to be obtained legally

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    hcg is not a steroid. however it is something that needs a prescription to be obtained legally

So if they saw it at a border they would take it or have no idea what it was and send it through?

So if they saw it at a border they would take it or have no idea what it was and send it through?
    thats a question i really can't answer but what you said sounds about right. they'll either take it or wonder what the **** it is and say screw it. if they ask what it is just tell them its from a pregnant womans placenta and they'll probably be disgusted and let you go on bout your business

thats a question i really can't answer but what you said sounds about right. they'll either take it or wonder what the **** it is and say screw it. if they ask what it is just tell them its from a pregnant womans placenta and they'll probably be disgusted and let you go on bout your business
    hahahha true, and you can take those shots intramuscular too just like a normal shot?

hahahha true, and you can take those shots intramuscular too just like a normal shot?
    oh hell no shoot it directly into your testicles

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Noobs disregard this!

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    Noobs disregard this!
    haha yea i was just joking . intramuscular is the proper way to inject hcg

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Noobs disregard this!
    Oh dam.n I've been doing it wrong!!

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Federally, it is not listed as a controlled substance....however the individual states have various laws regarding HCG . You have to look it up in your state.
    Here is a link to the DEA site for all FEDERALLY controlled substances....no mention of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadatropin).
    Here is the link:

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/sc.../schedules.htm

Federally, you can not use a prescription from another country's doctor and bring the controlled substance into the U.S. Only a U.S. doctor with a DEA number can prescribe a controlled substance.

I don't know the legal aspect with the individual states....I don't know if a foreign prescription from a foreign doctor will allow you to bring a controlled substance into that state.

Thus, you can easily clear the border with a script from mexico or even declare it for personal use and it's good to go with the federal boys and girls since it is not a federally controlled substance, however once you get in the that specific state...the state law enforcement dudes can pop you. See how that works?

If you have a specific state in mind, just let me know which state and I will look it up for you in "Legal Muscle" by Rick Collins.
    In California, it is listed as a controlled substance so if you are in Cali, you is frucked.
    In Texas, it is not listed specifically as a controlled substance. It is not mentioned at all. So you may be good to go in Texas. Double check to ascertain what I just wrote even though.....I am looking in "Legal Muscle" and I don't see it...because there may be some bullshiat part I'm not reading so double check.

Knight1811
    Last edited by Knight1811; 01-13-2005 at 12:55 AM.

Thread Information