crazywesc is offline Junior Member

once or twice a week jabs?

I am running my first cycle and thanks to this forum i know how to do it right. week 1-12 400mg. test. cyp. 1-4 30mg. dbol ed, 1-12 10mg. nolva ed. and proper pct 2 weeks after last injection. Im taking 200mg. test on mon. and thurs. I have read many of post saying this is the proper way to inject 400mg. of test a week. I was just wondering what would the difference be between doing two jabs a week rather than one 400mg. jab on mon. Is it because of the half life of the test so u can keep the test levels in your body the same or am I way off base here? I know 2 times a week is the right way to do it but i just want to learn more about it.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Doing it 2 days a week helps keep the test levels more steady. I would highly recommend doing it that way bro.

Good luck and nice job researching before you go at it.

9000rpm is offline Member
    I am in the 6th week of my cycle of 500mg of Test Cyp. per week. During the first four weeks I injected once a week. I could tell a difference in my test levels towards the end of the week. I would inject on Sunday, and then by the next Friday and Saturday, I could tell that the levels were dropping. My face wouldn't be as oily and the test euphoria would slightly deminish. Now I'm doing 250mg on Sun, and 250 on Wednesday. Much better now.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    steady blood levels = steady gains = less sides

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    bump

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    We have a bingo!

crazywesc is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys for clearing that up, thats whats great about this place u can learn everything u want to know here.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have used cyp both ways and could not tell any difference. So I would suggest once per week.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    I am in the 6th week of my cycle of 500mg of Test Cyp. per week. During the first four weeks I injected once a week. I could tell a difference in my test levels towards the end of the week. I would inject on Sunday, and then by the next Friday and Saturday, I could tell that the levels were dropping. My face wouldn't be as oily and the test euphoria would slightly deminish. Now I'm doing 250mg on Sun, and 250 on Wednesday. Much better now.
    People call that kicking in, so do you think it might just be your body started recognizing the higher levels and the ester started working at its potential about week 4 anyway?

Thread Information