twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member

Few questions for you guys

i was recently in cancun on vaction and stumbled upon a few pharmacies one thing lead to another and for about 100 bucks i returned with 10 boxes of Testoprim-d... each box contained 3 pins and 3 amps... through my resesarch ive found that each 1 ml amp contains 200 mg of test enth and 50 mg of test prop... i was just wondering if this all sounded true and like a good deal.....im looking to start a cycle of it and had a few other questions about what else to take so i dont devolp gyno or have m testoserone levels drop off after the cycle concludes... i was also skeptical about drawing from the vivals and how to get them open with contaminating them... im sorry for the long post but im just trying to be as safe as possilbe thanks for all the help

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    My advice is that I wouldn't start a cycle at your current weight or age. You would just be wasting your money and possibly causing life long health side effects.

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    you need at least a couple of years of hard training under your belt before you try roids... especially for someone at your age, you natrual testosterone level are through the roof anyway, just take advantage of that, and hold onto the primo for a few years untill you need it.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    You're inexperienced and need to study the "how to's" first. The site is full of good reading material bro. After a couple of hours or nights you'll be a master at cycles instead of putting up this thread. I'd rather see you do some personal research and learn before you poke yourself so you know what you are getting into. Most advice will be to train and diet first. Rule of thumb is to max out all natural genetic potential before hitting the gear first. Good luck bro.

LMR

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    work out hard for atlest 2-3 years before juice or you'll screw up your tendons like i did. Your muscles will grow too fast for your tendons and you will be in too much pain to work out and end up takin gh at 20 like me

thanks for all the adivce i wasnt planning on using any of the gear anytime soon but i wanted to get some information.....im still skpetical about drawing from a glass vival and was wondering whats the most sanitary way to do it...i tried looking on the site but couldnt find to much information and if any body has any opinions on the mexico testoprim- D thanks

well after alot of reading it seems that everyone thinks the testoprim sucks...so now my question is what is a good Test to use and should it be a mix like enth and prop

I like prop personally...

Hey...by the way:

I started using gear at 19, in case you're wondering about the "how old" thing....

inevitable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I like prop personally...

Hey...by the way:

I started using gear at 19, in case you're wondering about the "how old" thing....
    same

yea i was skeptical about that im gonna do alot of hard lifting over the next 6 months and then see if its time then to start but i definatly wanna go with some test

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya i think the age thing is a bunch of crap

Thread Information