GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Cutting cycle with test cyp?

Ok I have my next cycle planned out now with a little help from Mr. Sparkle. I wasn't too fond on ED shots for 13 weeks straight with prop, but I wanted to use prop because I was planning a strict cutting cycle. My goals are to get vascular, ripped, and hard as steel. I didn't want to use cyp or enan because they are known to make you hold a lot of water. So with some help I planned this cycle:

wks 1-12 cyp 500/wk
    wks 1-12 EQ 600/wk
    wks 12-15 prop 525mg ED
    wks 8-15 var 80mg ED
    wks 1-15 aromasin 10mg ED and 10mg nolva ED
    wks 15-17 aromasin 10mg ED and 20mg nolva ED

I will be doing cardio 4 times a week consisting of mainly 30 minute slow jogs and then 15 minutes on the treadmill at a fast walk with a slight incline. My diet will be very strict. The only thing I am worried about is not be able to get that ripped look because I am using the cyp. Do you bros think that if I do it like planned and drop the cyp after week 12 and finish up with prop I will lose any water retention I may have got from the cyp? Also, do yall think I will get much water retention while using the cyp even though I will be using aromasin which is suppose to be stronger than letro? Thanks bros.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    If you keep your diet in check and sodium pretty low I think youll be fine... I'm not sure what aromisin is, but liquidex or femara should help keep you dry

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    If you keep your diet in check and sodium pretty low I think youll be fine... I'm not sure what aromisin is, but liquidex or femara should help keep you dry
    I concur. Cutting can be done on any cycle as long as your diet is in check and you include cardio into your workout.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Why are you using aromasin and nolva together?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Because in BASK8KACE's thread a while back, he mentioned that aromasin and nolva would be the best combo because aromasin keeps your lipids and cholesterol safe by deactivating the estrogen so it is unable to bind thus causing no gyno to occur, but your estrogen levels don't drop because the estrogen is still in your system. Also, nolva helps to improve your cholesterol so taking aromasin and nolva together most most likely be the best combo. What you think?

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Ok I have my next cycle planned out now with a little help from Mr. Sparkle. I wasn't too fond on ED shots for 13 weeks straight with prop, but I wanted to use prop because I was planning a strict cutting cycle. My goals are to get vascular, ripped, and hard as steel. I didn't want to use cyp or enan because they are known to make you hold a lot of water. So with some help I planned this cycle:

wks 1-12 cyp 500/wk
    wks 1-12 EQ 600/wk
    wks 12-15 prop 525mg ED
    wks 8-15 var 80mg ED

I will be doing cardio 4 times a week consisting of mainly 30 minute slow jogs and then 15 minutes on the treadmill at a fast walk with a slight incline. My diet will be very strict. The only thing I am worried about is not be able to get that ripped look because I am using the cyp. Do you bros think that if I do it like planned and drop the cyp after week 12 and finish up with prop I will lose any water retention I may have got from the cyp? Also, do yall think I will get much water retention while using the cyp even though I will be using aromasin which is suppose to be stronger than letro? Thanks bros.
    Well, it looks like bulker with a 3wk cutter at the end...I would keep the cyp at 500mg a wk and cut the EQ to 400mg a wk. Keep in mind, that your goals are to save all the muscle you can while cutting fat, your not trying to add tons of size and muscle. I just got off a 600mg a wk EQ cycle, hunger pains were killer...plus try to cut when all you want to do is eat anything you can get your hands on. makes it hard to do. Keep the diet clean, and keep up with the cardio, you should be fine, dont get worried if you dont see fat flying off you, b/c the cyp will make you hold water, so you will look your best at the very end of your cycle.
    have you thought about some clen and or t3 to add in this?? im guesing your already thinking eca or ecy

HM

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped

wks 1-12 cyp 500/wk
    wks 1-12 EQ 600/wk
    wks 12-15 prop 525mg ED
    wks 8-15 var 80mg ED

Well, it looks like bulker with a 3wk cutter at the end...I would keep the cyp at 500mg a wk and cut the EQ to 400mg a wk. Keep in mind, that your goals are to save all the muscle you can while cutting fat, your not trying to add tons of size and muscle. I just got off a 600mg a wk EQ cycle, hunger pains were killer...plus try to cut when all you want to do is eat anything you can get your hands on. makes it hard to do. Keep the diet clean, and keep up with the cardio, you should be fine, dont get worried if you dont see fat flying off you, b/c the cyp will make you hold water, so you will look your best at the very end of your cycle.
    have you thought about some clen and or t3 to add in this?? im guesing your already thinking eca or ecy

HM

Thread Information