Anabolica is offline Associate Member

Useing steroids when on HRT

Hi,

I'm 23 and have been on HRT since 13.

Ive been researching AAS for a little over 2 years and was wondering if anyone know's if there would be any problems with someone on HRT(sust250 every 2 weeks) to use gear.

I've been training for 4 years.

I was considering starting with just a Test e cycle for 10 weeks. I'll continue haveing my sust shots every second week but take the test E inbetween.

I'm no expert but i dont see any prob with that. what do you think?

Thx.

-A

GymDog is offline Banned
    I wouldn't see any reason why not. You're already using AAS if you're on HRT...
    Last edited by GymDog; 01-11-2005 at 03:20 AM.

Would I even need to do PCT? I would have thought I could just fall back
    to the HRT test. Afterall the main reason of PCT is to recover
    normal test levels - however my regular test levels are
    gauranteed because they come in the form of an injection .

Anyone who would know any more about this?

-A

GymDog is offline Banned
    I don't think you'd need PCT, but it wouldn't hurt you if you did. Why are you on HRT at such a young age, may I ask?

I usually don't tell anyone as its been an embarrasing life up untill 3 years ago as thats when they allowd me to take my shot every 2 weeks. My voice finally deepend and bodyhair(face and underarms) started to grow.

It made a big difference in my life as now I feel i fit in.

The condition I was born with is panhypopituitaryism.

I doubt many have heard of it

there are people who stay on year round who use your pattern. instead of PCT, they "cruise" for a while on a high/normal level of test. this lets their body get it's cholesterol etc. back in line b4 the next "cycle".
    Can you tell me more about this. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolica
    Hi,

Ive been researching AAS for a little over 2 years and was wondering if anyone know's if there would be any problems with someone on HRT(sust250 every 2 weeks) to use gear.

-A
    You're already using gear....

It wont be a big problem; however, remember that you should run Nolvadex @ 10mg starting bout week 2 til about 30 days after cycle. This will block the excess estrogen at the mammary and it will help keep you from getting gyno.

Just curious, what will be your situation in the future when, or if, you consider having kids. Did the doctor mention anything about HCG ?

yeah, he did mention a drug that he could give me if someday i wanted to have kids, Its something like a 78% chance that i can get a girl pregnant once on that.

At this moment in time it doesnt bother me.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    pulling that word apart I am going to assume there is a problem with the pituitary sending the correct signals to the testes in producing testosterone . Suffering effects such as low sperm count, male characteristics such as body hair, other male features in normal growth.

If you're asking if you can add the use of steroids to your HRT which you are already on? I have known users on this board as a matter of fact that are on HRT and up the dosages by adding black market steroids. You do have the advantage of doctor regulation but again your doctor is going to notice right away.

I would have to assume if you are not happy with your dosages your doctor should up the frequency. If you decide to use illegal steroids on top of your HRT then research more on dosages becuase sustanon every two weeks will cause a huge hormonal inbalance and cause more side effects than you normally would recieve just from a cycle in general. Dont want to spike your test levels up and down like that. You wont achieve proper gains.
    I usually don't tell anyone as its been an embarrasing life up untill 3 years ago as thats when they allowd me to take my shot every 2 weeks. My voice finally deepend and bodyhair(face and underarms) started to grow.

It made a big difference in my life as now I feel i fit in.

The condition I was born with is panhypopituitaryism.

I doubt many have heard of it

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    He must be talking about a fertility drug called clomiphene citrate which stimulates Lutrenizing Hormones to increase healthy sperm count.
    yeah, he did mention a drug that he could give me if someday i wanted to have kids, Its something like a 78% chance that i can get a girl pregnant once on that.

At this moment in time it doesnt bother me.

I would have to assume if you are not happy with your dosages your doctor should up the frequency. If you decide to use illegal steroids on top of your HRT then research more on dosages becuase sustanon every two weeks will cause a huge hormonal inbalance and cause more side effects than you normally would recieve just from a cycle in general. Dont want to spike your test levels up and down like that. You wont achieve proper gains.
    So what can I do? Iv'e been wanting to do this for so long and have done so much
    research, I've read books and searched heaps of webpages takeing in as much knowlege as possible.
    But everything i've learnt about AAS is based on the average person. Its different for someone on HRT and there is no info out there on that.

Thats why i need all of your help people. I'de really apricate a conclusion. will I have any probs useing gear or not. I don't see what the prob is. Test is test. I Know sust is meant to mimic natural test production though. Pls help people.

kojie is offline Junior Member
    So what can I do? Iv'e been wanting to do this for so long and have done so much
    research, I've read books and searched heaps of webpages takeing in as much knowlege as possible.
    But everything i've learnt about AAS is based on the average person. Its different for someone on HRT and there is no info out there on that.

Thats why i need all of your help people. I'de really apricate a conclusion. will I have any probs useing gear or not. I don't see what the prob is. Test is test. I Know sust is meant to mimic natural test production though. Pls help people.
    YGPM...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    it s a syndrome of deficiency in pituitary hormone production. basically those hormones can be affected: adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH, ie, corticotropin), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), luteinizing hormone (LH), growth hormone (GH), prolactin, thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH, ie, thyrotropin), and antidiuretic hormone (ADH).

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I'm on HRT and run cycles. No need for PCT.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi,

I've been training for 4 years.

I was considering starting with just a Test e cycle for 10 weeks. I'll continue haveing my sust shots every second week but take the test E inbetween.

I'm no expert but i dont see any prob with that. what do you think?

Thx.

-A
    Are you telling me that your Dr. put U on Sust 250 for HRT??? I've never heard of that? I'm on HRT and because of the length between the shots, I'm on Cyp or Enan??? Your blood levels have to be out of wack!!!!

Nope, hes no reguler doc,
    He's actualy the best endocrinologist there is and not just in my country. he has done documentrys and travels around the world doing talks and lectures. I consider myself lucky. The gov no longer lets me have GH. my speciolist wants me to be on it but its out of his hands. I was on it for years as a child though and even gave it to myself useing a cabi pen

For those on HRt wondering why i'm on sust. What i have is the far worse that having low test . What i have is complete failure of the pituitary gland . thats why he prescribes sust. All the breain scans show that the gland is there but it just doesnt work. though for some reason I dont have allot of the symtoms someone with my condition should have, with means it is connected and working slightly.

thx for all the help and advice people. I'll wait a while before I start a cycle. I'm at the end of a natural bulking cycle and will then cut up, then start a Bulking cycle with gear

I hear ya, before I met the doc i'm with now things wernt going along so well and yes most of them no s..t all about aas. Its been a pretty rough life with this condition(only becouse ive always fealt so different and almost alone) iv'e always been healthy and happy otherwise.

The way i think of it is that there is always someone out there worse off than me. But Yeah, I hear allot of good things about swale. I sent him a pm but haven't heard anything yet.

Thx again everyone for your time,advice and sincerity.
    Greatfully -A

I sent SWALE a pm and got a reply today.

Sadly he was no help at all. In so many words he just said he has never advised anyone to use AAS and will not advise me either.

Thread Information