Xerx is offline New Member

Question those with dnp experience plz help me with this!!

****it i,m still hearing dnp will mess up the body own Tyhrid. I,m asking on skandinavion boards and the wise guys there are telling me dnp will lower my bodys metabolism and making it impossible to keep the losses .

What ways are there to preserve my own tyhrid and prevent damaging it 4ever?

What can i do to make sure my thyrid comes back best ways possible after the dnp cyckle? (thyrid pct i think..)

my cyckle looks like this:

Suppliments are (ed):
    multivitamins
    800 mg ala spilt into 2 doses in the morning and at night.
    1,5 g taurine split into 0,5 morning, mid day and night
    1000 mg vitamin C
    vit. E supliments recomended dosage on the package
    insulin ( since i,m also diabetic type 1 )
    zyrtec starting 4 days before the dnp, keeping it troughout the dnp cyckle til 2 days after finishing.
    Drinking as much ass water as i can
    Sodium and kalium supliments ( v8 juice and gatorade)
    zink 50 mg

My diet will mostly consist of eggwhites, white meat, low fat meat, high fiber bread, friuts, veggies. I will keep it low fat, moderate high gi karbs and high protein. About 1200-1600 cals a day.

My stats are : 169 cm , 86 kgs. I have muscle on me but also noticle amount of fat, and the fat is mostly around my midsection and legs.

i have red the http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnp2.htm article and will
    do
    the 3-day Carb-Depletion Phase.
    The 1-day Thyroxine (T3) Re-normalization Phase.
    and The 2-day Post-DNP Phase. after i,m finished.

My goal witch this cyckle is to lose about 7-8 kgs fat. I have enoufgh dnp for 2 cyckles. After the first cyckle i will wait 4 weeks, keep my diett in maintance ( 1800 cals )
    and just do alot of kardio, then i will diet down to 73-74 kgs, go back to maintance for 2 more weeks and do a similar Thyroxine (T3) Re-normalization Phase before i jump into the 2,nd cyckle. My goal is to drop to 64-66kg and keep it. I will also cut down the insulin usage during the cyckle becasue of hypo dangers, adding to the fat loss and maybe if i lose my self and go crazy on the simple carbs my body wont take all the cals.

give all critiques u want to this but it,s all i have and can afford. I,ve allready bought the dnp and cannot sell it plz help instead of flaming. I,m a n00b i know but either way i need this and i,m going to proceed with this because of recent phappnings in my life so either help me with my cyckle or dont bother reply cause wont try clen og eca since my body is used to them and they dont do me much.. and my spellings sucks i know hehe
    Last edited by Xerx; 01-13-2005 at 06:48 AM.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    DNP does not mess up your thyroid, it stops T4 to T3 conversion in your liver. This will go right back to normal after you stop the DNP.

Unless you eat like a fat woman in McDonald's, you wont have a problem keeping the weight off.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=SV-1]DNP does not mess up your thyroid, it stops T4 to T3 conversion in your liver. This will go right back to normal after you stop the DNP.

~T4 is changed into T3 in the thyroid gland not the liver.

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    dude stay away from that stuff find another way. I dont have any experience with it personally but judging from a few stories from the gym and reviews on the net i wouldnt touch that for a million bucks. I believe playing with thyroid hormones is for the competitive bodybuilders if you not one dont mess with it. just my 50 cents

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    ~T4 is changed into T3 in the thyroid gland not the liver.
    "The thyroid gland produces primarily T4 with only scant amounts of T3. The majority of T3 present in the blood is produced by conversion of T4 to T3 in peripheral (away from the thyroid) tissue, primarily the liver."

http://www.ithyroid.com/thyroid_test_interpretation.htm

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    First read this - All you need to know about DNP

second, no need for depletion the DNP will do that quickly enough

also, dont bother with anything less than 200mgs per day. and you are better to start off with 3-400 if you can for the first 3-4 days then go to 200 for the duration. otherwise it will take 4-5 days before it builds up enough to be as beneficial as you want and at 100mgs it will take more than a week. and for that you should run it at least 30 days at 200mgs to have the effect you want.

dnp doesnt really have any effect on your thyroid except that if you are on for some time your thyroid will down regulate a bit because it detects you do not need it while on dnp - after you have stopped use it will take about 7 days to get over the effects and bloat and for your thyroid to start producing normally. Some people do take a bit of t3 toward the end to keep it up but really its not needed with the effects of the dnp.

as to diet - thats right, plenty of protien, low fat and moderate carbs - if you get where you are no longer feeling it you can kick up the effects with a glass of juice.

I have run it 4 times and never had a problem - its good stuff if you are carefull with it.

rontg is offline Associate Member
    is there any harm in taking dnp while in pct with nolva and clomid

zurg is offline New Member
    I'd say to be aware that you may not last as long as planned. I think the longest I've ever been able to put up with the stuff is 10 days. At least with a relatively low dose you're trying to be safe. Good luck.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    no harm during pct and some people plan for it just for that purpose - but that would be too much for me really - I like to take one thing at a time

Xerx is offline New Member
    Thanks everyone and cycleon, always good when someone of your experience gives replies. But do you think my goals are realistic? and my plan for how i,m going to do my weightloss, is that any good or would you have done things different? i have 24 400mg,s capsules of dnp , how would you done things to get down to 65 kgs from where i,m now?

collosal is offline New Member
    Excellent advise by Cycleon I'm on my 5th dnp cycle as we speak and I've never experienced andyrebound afterwards provided diet is kept in check. The post cycle carb up helps with the restoration of normal thyroid function also..
    Xerx ;
    Due to the 36hr half life the dnp will be accumilating in your system each day and the sides,heat etc. will become more evident so you might not feel like increasing to 300mg towards the end. Most important thing is to stay safe so stop earlier if it gets too much. As cycleon said it'll be about a week later before you see the true magic of dnp when your muscle glycogen is restored and the bloat is gone

Thread Information