njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

question on fighting gyno

trying to get rid of puffy nipples and clear liquid coming from nipples , due to past cycles of sus and deca over the years. not on cycle right now, last cycle was finished in sept. 04. is it ok to take letrozole , nolvadex , and b6 to combat this? what do you think i should take? i also have liquidex on hand does it do the same thing as letrozole? thanks for all help

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    letro @ 2.5mg ed till it goes away
    as big kig replied to ur other thread about the same thing take the letro as stated above

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Why did you start another thread? Delete this one, you're taking up board space.

njk
    what is letro, how does it combat gyno, will it stop the progesterone related gyno, what are it side effects? thanks for all help really appreciate it.

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Why did you start another thread? Delete this one, you're taking up board space.
    sorry, did not see you responded in last post, thank you, but what is letro, never heard of it , what does it actually do, combat, and what are sides, thanks again.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    If you have liquid coming from your nips, I think it is time to see a doc. Can you feel any lumps behind the nips or around them? If I ever see anything coming out of my nips I would bee line it to the closest doc I can find.
    I have always been sensitive to gyno and fight it every cycle I run. Honestly I am not sure if taking drugs at this point to fix it will help. Oh sure they may slow it down, but if you are having these problems not even on a cycle, I would seek advice from a doctor right away.
    Remember the only cure for gyno is surgery, and from my understanding even with surgery it can come back.
    Nolv, liquidex/armidex, femara are all anti e's. However if your problem is prog gyno then non of these will hardly do any good. Go see a doc bro.
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 01-13-2005 at 12:16 PM.

Thread Information