malibu is offline New Member

dbol question??????

Some of my friends and training partners only take dbol on the days they train. I thinks this is a bad practice and I have always taken 30mg every day even if i only train 5 days! Any opinions on this practice?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    r u taking test also
    dbol should not be taken alone

to answer ur ? its a bad idea

I'm not on a cycle now but yes I always take test with any cycle!

dbol is used to jumpstart a cycle for the 1st. 4 weeks
    u take so ur not in limbo while ur waiting for the test to kick in

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    How much Dbol do you guys think is a good amount? I usually stick to 40mg/day for 4 weeks. Actually 3.5 weeks since I only get 100 tabs at once.

i never use more than 25mg ed its enuf for me
    sometimes as low as 15-20mg does it i dont look to gain much of it i just use to jump my cycle

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarz_g
    How much Dbol do you guys think is a good amount? I usually stick to 40mg/day for 4 weeks. Actually 3.5 weeks since I only get 100 tabs at once.
    Next I'll try 50mg ed for 6 weeks (with a gram of test for 14 finishing with 6 weeks of var 60mg ed). I hope this is enough.

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    fcuk! I would love to nail down a gram of test a week as well. I was planning on going 750mg enathate a week. I am going to do 3.5 weeks of dbol , test for 12 weeks and finish off with some Winny tabs, possible start those about week 10???

Quote Originally Posted by malibu
    Some of my friends and training partners only take dbol on the days they train. I thinks this is a bad practice and I have always taken 30mg every day even if i only train 5 days! Any opinions on this practice?
    I think it is bad practice also. Does it work for them, or are your gains better? This is a great way for you to conduct a study.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    r u taking test also
    dbol should not be taken alone
    i know of plenty ppl that take 8 wk dbol only cycles and make fantastic gains, for a first timer an oral only cycle is perfect.

most ppl pyramid up and down - IMO take your highest amount in the beginning - say 8 a day for 2 wks, then 6 a day for 3 wks, then 4 a day for s wks then 2 a day for 1 wk then start your PCT

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    i usually take only 30mg ed and it does plenty for me.

They Say Steriod Novices Can Get Good Results Off 15-30mg Each Day

Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    i know of plenty ppl that take 8 wk dbol only cycles and make fantastic gains, for a first timer an oral only cycle is perfect.

most ppl pyramid up and down - IMO take your highest amount in the beginning - say 8 a day for 2 wks, then 6 a day for 3 wks, then 4 a day for s wks then 2 a day for 1 wk then start your PCT
    okay then do it smarty pants

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    i know of plenty ppl that take 8 wk dbol only cycles and make fantastic gains, for a first timer an oral only cycle is perfect.most ppl pyramid up and down - IMO take your highest amount in the beginning - say 8 a day for 2 wks, then 6 a day for 3 wks, then 4 a day for s wks then 2 a day for 1 wk then start your PCT
    8 a day? I hope they are 5mg tabs? Geezum. It's threads like this that really make me see that some people just don't care about safety and concern for their body.

[QUOTE=rock75]i know of plenty ppl that take 8 wk dbol only cycles and make fantastic gains, for a first timer an oral only cycle is perfect.

Yes, they may see excellent results, but their gains go away quickly after they are off the cycle, and their liver may end up in the toliet when they go take a crap one day! LOL!

I'd ask most to please don't give advice unless you know the risks and safety of the product you are talking about. Even more don't give advice if you don't have justified experience with a "certain Product". Remember just because one person does something stupid, doesn't make it safe or the "right" thing to do!

[QUOTE=Sicilian30]8 a day? I hope they are 5mg tabs? Geezum. It's threads like this that really make me see that some people just don't care about safety and concern for their body.

Yes, they may see excellent results, but their gains go away quickly after they are off the cycle, and their liver may end up in the toliet when they go take a crap one day! LOL!

I'd ask most to please don't give advice unless you know the risks and safety of the product you are talking about. Even more don't give advice if you don't have justified experience with a "certain Product". Remember just because one person does something stupid, doesn't make it safe or the "right" thing to do!
    yes they are the Naps 5mg tabs, and for safety - i totally had his safety in mind - and you can check some of my other posts for more clarification on my safety concerns. ps...i wasn't on here telling him to jumpstart with 40 mg a day for the first 4 wks, then 500mg of cyp a wk, plus 400mg of deca a wk, plus winnie e3d like i see some of the posts on this board telling newbies to do - i guess that is safe for someone who doesn't even know how they will respond to one letalone 3 or 4 different substances.

Orals are known to be more toxic, but if you take the necessary precautions - ie drinking plenty of water daily, milk thistle, cranberry extract the risk is dimminshed drastically.

As far as gains going away quickly, any gains will go away quickly if you don't have the proper PCT, diet and training in order - go ahead and do 1000mg of test a wk and don't have the proper PCT planned and lets see how much gains you keep.

My last 2 were dbol only cycles as described before and i did make good gains, but a month after my last i got a part time job and started going back to school part time along with my full time job and plannin my wedding - i had to lay out for the better part of 4 months - talk about losing gains , but i've been back into it for 2 months and have used AR-R 's M1T and gained approx 12lbs in my second month back, now up to 220lbs and counting...

one of them gets great gains but he stays on something almost all the time and runs crazy cycles! the other guy usually runs test and dbol taking d-bol only on train days and does okay. I usually get better gains but my diet is better also! They also loose most of their mass because they dont do PCT!

one of them gets great gains but he stays on something almost all the time and runs crazy cycles! the other guy usually runs test and dbol taking d-bol only on train days and does okay. I usually get better gains but my diet is better also! They also loose most of their mass because they dont do PCT!
    So it would seem you get better retention and do they notice that? I think pct is very important. Especially in us old guys(35+).

I usually get better gains but my diet is better also! They also loose most of their mass because they dont do PCT!
    ok, so you helped prove what i was saying to be true - one your diet is better so you gain better and two you keep most of your gains cause you plan and carry out your PCT - the other guys don't...

Also - Dbol was the original steroid tried and true AS - why not just stick with the basics - it is known that your gains with dbol are in water weight, not all, but if you train and eat properly your muscle gains will be there once you "lose" your water weight gains - that is the drop or loss in gains that makes ppl shy away from using dbol.
    Last edited by rock75; 01-13-2005 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    So it would seem you get better retention and do they notice that? I think pct is very important. Especially in us old guys(35+).
    They are the type of people who dont want to listen and attribute their lack of gains to their body type! (they use this line "i just havent found the right combo yet") but dont get me wrong one of them is 6ft 225lbs and about 10%bf! He also stays on cycles for six months that some may think would kill a horse! yet still no PCT!!

Thread Information