bigj79 is offline New Member

dbol and ot in one cycle

I'm working on my next cycle. I plan to do as follows

First stats: 25 been lifting about 9 years, 6' tall, 240 pds

25dbol wk 1-4

500-750mg/wk (250 e2d) sus wk 1-5 (just b/c I got it ordered already, I know most people will say stick with a single ester but I got a deal on some redi's)

prop 100ed starting 1 or 2 days after last sus shot and continuing through week 13

BD oral turinabol have 100 10mg tabs I was planning on taking them towards the end, depending on the dose I pick the duration and timing will be adjusted (probabaly between 20-40mg daily for 25 to 50 days).

BD para 200-300 week 5-11 (I'll stop this early and continue with the prop and ot for anther 2 weeks or so)

Then PCT

I'll also be taking clen , eca, t3, b6 (for prolactin) and nolva in there usual fashion - don't feel like getting into the details now but I got the pct down.

My question is...do you guys see a problem with running two 17aa in the cycle. I've never used ot but its suppose to be mild and my dbol dose is fairly conservative. What do you think?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    imo dont run 2 17 aa orals 2gether u only get one liver bro take care of it
    what are ur sats and goals
    5 weeks of sus ? at least 8 imo
    ur cycle needs work bro

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    doin sust for 5 weeks is pointless.
    its fine to start with dbol then go to ot later on. turinabol should b run 40-60mg/day for 4-6 weeks. and i have no exp with bd para so i dunno if thats ok or not.

its a messy cycle that could use some tuning.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Yes you can run two orals in a cycle, your doses are conservative, and you are not running together(which you could at those doses) and are taking precautions and giving some time inbetween.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    doin sust for 5 weeks is pointless.
    its fine to start with dbol then go to ot later on. turinabol should b run 40-60mg/day for 4-6 weeks. and i have no exp with bd para so i dunno if thats ok or not.

its a messy cycle that could use some tuning.
    he is using prop anyway and he got a good deal on readyjects, GO FOR IT! and good luck.

Here's more detail on my stats

25 yrs old, 6' tall, 240 pds, bodyfat 14% right now but I'm cutting so it will be lower soon. This cycle is for lbm gains. I also tend to carry some fat on my chest and gyno worries me thats why my dbol dose is low. I'll also be running a low dose of nolva throughout and b6 before during and after the para. I gain quite easy so keep that in mind.

If you read carefully you'll see I'm switching to prop from sus only because I have the sus and want to use it. Test is test. Don't think of it as 5 weeks of sus think of it as 13 weeks of test, I'm just changing esters because I want to use prop with para. As for the ot, I will be adding it in later, not running it concurrently with the dbol. I've read it is very mild but I'm still not sure if I should add it in it I plan to start off with dbol. Also, my doses of both dbol and ot are mild. I gain very easily. The ot will just be an adjunct to the para/prop combo, since I have it I'd like to use it and see how it works. In the 2004 Anabolics Llewelyn says a dose of 20-40 of ot is sufficient. I may just drop the dbol and keep the ot. That may solve a bunch of problems (i.e. not running two 17aa, limiting water retention and reducing my need for nolva).

25 yrs old, 6' tall, 240 pds, bodyfat 14% right now but I'm cutting so it will be lower soon. This cycle is for lbm gains. I also tend to carry some fat on my chest and gyno worries me thats why my dbol dose is low. I'll also be running a low dose of nolva throughout and b6 before during and after the para. I gain quite easy so keep that in mind.

If you read carefully you'll see I'm switching to prop from sus only because I have the sus and want to use it. Test is test. Don't think of it as 5 weeks of sus think of it as 13 weeks of test, I'm just changing esters because I want to use prop with para. As for the ot, I will be adding it in later, not running it concurrently with the dbol. I've read it is very mild but I'm still not sure if I should add it in it I plan to start off with dbol. Also, my doses of both dbol and ot are mild. I gain very easily. The ot will just be an adjunct to the para/prop combo, since I have it I'd like to use it and see how it works. In the 2004 Anabolics Llewelyn says a dose of 20-40 of ot is sufficient. I may just drop the dbol and keep the ot. That may solve a bunch of problems (i.e. not running two 17aa, limiting water retention and reducing my need for nolva).

Sorry about the multiple posts something just went crazy, lol.

Thread Information