Thread: Anavar?

jssmc is offline Associate Member

Anavar?

I don't need to get any bigger for the sport I play. I am a wrestler. I just want to get stronger. I would like to know your opinions on just taking anavar by itself. I really like that it doesnt effect your natural test production. Let me know what you think.
    jssmc

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    up to about 20mg ED it will probably not shut you down - but how old are you?

I am 20 years old. I am going to turn 21 soon. What can I expect from Anavar beside strength gains? Will there be any weight gain?
    Thanks,
    jssmc

Julio2254 is offline New Member
    There shouldn't be much weight gain at 20mg ed. I would take more depending on who you get it from though.

NightOp is offline Member
    i would use it along with creatine because it greatly increasese the effectiveness of creatine from what im told.

Yeah, I'll definitely be hitting it up with some creatine. As long as I get the strength gains, i'll be happy though. I wonder if anyone knows what i'll expect to pay for it in Mexico? I never did check out anavar when I was there.
    Jssmc

Core is offline Junior Member
    Jssmc, I just started an Anavar only cycle 50ed to see how body would respond. I've kept the same diet and worked out the same. In 1.5 weeks, I jumped 5 lbs. I was already taken creatine and glutamine (10g each/day) already. Normally creatine has very little effect on me but I think the Anavar helped it kick in. Of course stength is up. I'm now at 166lbs (5'5) and I was able to put up 405 on the bench. I'm only on a quick 4 week cycle (going on a cruise) but I hope to gain another 2-3lbs. I expect because of the creatine, some is water weight and will drop right off. After all is said and done, I'm hope to retain 4-5lbs from a very light cycle which will put me 1/2 way to my goal of a ripped 170lbs.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    creatine causes more weight gain though. you're not gonna be able to make weight unless you dehydrate yourself, but dehydration causes rapid creatine excretion, wasting the stored creatine and causing havoc on your kidneys.

anavar at the right dose will shut down your hpta. the rumor that it doesn't comes from the fact that most people don't use enough of it.

viper is offline Member
    the census from most people i know is that around 40mg/ day will effect hpta.....may be a little higher or lower depending on the person....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Dr Evil you say at the right dose it will shut you down. What would you consider the right dose. And if you where using it for bridging i wouldnt want to shut down so would it be a waste say doing it at 20 or 30mg a day?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by gixxerboy
    Dr Evil you say at the right dose it will shut you down. What would you consider the right dose. And if you where using it for bridging i wouldnt want to shut down so would it be a waste say doing it at 20 or 30mg a day?
    I wouldn't go higher than 25mg/day if you are worried about it shutting you down...

Thread Information