tyler D is offline Banned

Between Test Cycles...

I DO MODELING HERE IN CHICAGO AND I NEED TO LOOK RAW PRETTY MUCH ALL YEAR"PAIN IN THE ASS" I AM FINISHING A CYCLE IN 4WEEKS AFTER I WANT TOP DO A NON TEST CYCLE TO LET THOSE RECEPTERS CHILL.. WHAT IS A GOOD NON TEST CYCLE TO DO AND STILL GET GOOD MUSCLE GAINS,ECT PRIMO, EQ, DECA ..... THANKS GUYS AS ALWAYS

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    you need to not do any cycles to let your endocrine system chill. there is only one type of androgen receptor and it recovers very quickly. primo, eq, deca all bind very strongly to the androgen receptor, actually even stronger than test.

Lucidg45 is offline New Member

In between test cycles

From what i have read and witnessed. It is better to take time off completly in between cycles to clear the AR receptors and allow the body to normilze hormane function. It also lets the body rest, because steroids put alot of stress on your system. I know of to people that used a 2 year continuios cycle of test and inbetweens like deca and primo and both are now seeing endoncronoligist for low testosterone levels . One is 22 nad the other is 24. They look worse then when the started and or both suffering from clinical deppresion. I copy some drug profile info from this very site and it states the following.
    Primobolan Depot is often used in a dose of 100 mg/week to bridge over steroid breaks which, in our opinion, is not a good idea: The non-stop use of anabolic steroids has a strong negative influence on the body's own testosterone pro-duction and prevents the body from normalizing its functions. I would suggest falling back on a good supplement and nutrition regemen. For example try some plain old creatine and glutamine. Make sure to use a good multi viatamin and drink alot of water to flush your system. I hope this helps:

it is very possible that these people will never get their test functions back to normal after using a 2 year cycle.

primo at 100mg/wk will still hinder recovery. don't get addicted to steroids . just take time off to let your endocrine system recover.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    a lot of people try to get away w/anavar . which is much worse than primo for brdiging

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    Do you guys think that Armididex would be a good idae at all between cycles?

arimidex b/w cycles won't do much other than get rid of a little water.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Whiteyebrowe
    a lot of people try to get away w/anavar. which is much worse than primo for brdiging
    Why's that?

Thread Information