Thread: bromocriptine

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member

bromocriptine

I have gyno and I'm about to order some bromo. How should I dose it and what is a normal price of the product. I have found 100 tablets (2.5 mg) for $65. I have deca in my cycle.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    are your nipples lactating? if so then thats a sign of deca gyno... otherwise i would up nolva and start using an AI which you should have from the start...

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    are your nipples lactating? if so then thats a sign of deca gyno... otherwise i would up nolva and start using an AI which you should have from the start...
    It feels like I have marbles behind my nips. The left one is bigger than the right. Nothing comes out of them though. They are extremely tender. Is nolva enough?

bromo is generally used to treat deca gyno which would produce some fluid from the nipples... i would up my nolva to 80 mg ED for a few weeks till the sympstoms subside... then back down to 20mg the rest of the cycle. Also you could grab some ldex or femera but they take some time to kick in. if you're concerned about deca gyno as well then i would get some B6 at this point bromo is pretty harsh i woudnt; use it unless i absolutely had deca gyno....

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    bromo is generally used to treat deca gyno which would produce some fluid from the nipples... i would up my nolva to 80 mg ED for a few weeks till the sympstoms subside... then back down to 20mg the rest of the cycle. Also you could grab some ldex or femera but they take some time to kick in. if you're concerned about deca gyno as well then i would get some B6 at this point bromo is pretty harsh i woudnt; use it unless i absolutely had deca gyno....
    I've had it before on previous cycles. This was before I knew anything, or even heard of this site. When I got off, it would go down dramatically. Then it flares up everytime I get back on. Does this sound like gyno or maybe some growth behavior of my nip?

i've never heard of gyno going away once you stop... it could just be fatty deposits but the pain leads me to think it's gyno... try upping the anti E's and see if that helps... your other option is to cut the cycle short.

I'm gonna up the anti-e's and get some B-6. If this doesn't work over the next few weeks I'll try the bromo. Thanks for the advice.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like we have had similar problems. And from what you are describing it is probably gyno. The hardest part is determining whether it is from the deca or other steroids you are using. I have used several cycles with test as a base that did not have deca in them. The first cycle I introduced deca with the test I developed a hard mass under both nipples. The left one was much larger though. When I went off the cycle both sides reduced in size but never completely went away. During those cycles I was using the proper anti-e's for the test products but did not know that deca caused problems through diffrent mechanisms. I ended up having surgery on the left one and the right one pretty much went away on its own. Then I discovered AR and did alot of research. Cont. below
    Last edited by bigcut77; 01-14-2005 at 08:04 AM.

I decided to try the deca again with test but using nolva and bromo. The bromo worked very well with the deca and I had no problems except for the bromo making me unbearably sick to my stomach. I switched to cabergoline which is equaly effictive but caused less sides. I would not suggest continuing using deca until you get the current issues you have fixed. And I am not sure how much gyno you actually have, or if using the bromo or cabergoline will work for you. You should probably try to see a doctor or expieriment with the two products to see if the gyno subsides or goes away. Either way i would drop the deca.

Also can you provide any pics so people replying can get a better idea of how bad it is or is not.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not to hijack but what is the normal dose of bromo and how many days after the deca is out of your system should you continue if you should...caught a
    case of deca gyno just in time...

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Bro it sounds look your gynbo is not from the deca but rather the test, I am assuming that's what you are stacking it with. If you had deca gyno you would noticed your nipples lactating if you squeezed them. If you have a lump it is most likely from estrogen build up caused by the test. Bump your nolva up to 80mg ED and I would start taking some arimidex at .5mg ED.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Bro it sounds look your gynbo is not from the deca but rather the test, I am assuming that's what you are stacking it with. If you had deca gyno you would noticed your nipples lactating if you squeezed them. If you have a lump it is most likely from estrogen build up caused by the test. Bump your nolva up to 80mg ED and I would start taking some arimidex at .5mg ED.
    Bro these are things I know..My nipples are lactating...I dont have a lump
    I have deca gyno thats slowly getting worse thats why I got the bromo
    any suggestions on bromo dose and for how long I should take it after I got off deca..
    Not trying to come of as a cock getpumped it's just Ive had estro gyno starting before and there is a big difference...Thanks for trying to help anyway

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I'd get some cabergoline - the sides on bromo are fu<king horrible (for me at least) - I think I'd rather lactate than take that sh!t again! Anyhow think of the $ you can save not having to buy milk for your protein shakes anymore.......J/K...:-)

Here's a link for cheap cabergoline....
    Good Luck DOE

http://www.aurapharm.com/cabergoline.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    I'd get some cabergoline - the sides on bromo are fu<king horrible (for me at least) - I think I'd rather lactate than take that sh!t again! Anyhow think of the $ you can save not having to buy milk for your protein shakes anymore.......J/K...:-)

Here's a link for cheap cabergoline....
    Good Luck DOE

http://www.aurapharm.com/cabergoline.htm
    thanks but I already have the bromo and it hasn't been bothering me at all
    I wont need that website because Iam never going to use deca /tren again
    NEVER I'll just stick to my test...

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    KINGKONG, when I said that i was referring to Chrizzum, the original starter of this thread. I wasn't gicing that advice to you, I actually didn't even see you had posted a reply before mine. No hard feelings bro.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    KINGKONG, when I said that i was referring to Chrizzum, the original starter of this thread. I wasn't gicing that advice to you, I actually didn't even see you had posted a reply before mine. No hard feelings bro.
    oh yeah sometimes I forget it's not my thread....

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Bro these are things I know..My nipples are lactating...I dont have a lump
    I have deca gyno thats slowly getting worse thats why I got the bromo
    any suggestions on bromo dose and for how long I should take it after I got off deca..
    Not trying to come of as a cock getpumped it's just Ive had estro gyno starting before and there is a big difference...Thanks for trying to help anyway
    If any fluid at all comes out of your nipples does that mean your lactating? What kind of fluid is it? Do you have to squeeze them for it to come out? Like squeeze hard, or just a little bit.

I really hate getting into the f**king details of this, but I want to know what is normal and what's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    If any fluid at all comes out of your nipples does that mean your lactating? What kind of fluid is it? Do you have to squeeze them for it to come out? Like squeeze hard, or just a little bit.

I really hate getting into the f**king details of this, but I want to know what is normal and what's not.
    I had to squeeze hard, it was a white fluid...Yes if any fluid comes out that means your lactating..I ran bromo for 60 days at 2.5mg a day and by the first week it was cleared up..I just ran the rest just to be safe...Guys I smoke
    herb and I think in my mind herb and deca /tren don't go together...Ive had several buddies get this slowly growing lump and they can't stop it with all the b-6 in the world..BTW I think the way you come off has alot to do whether you get gyno, as far as proper pct...My advice if you blow tree's
    stay away from deca/tren...Some ppl never have any problems then there is that one guy who has set his hormones up wrong using rec drugs or whatever
    then just gets deca gyno...I got a friend with a lump the size of a quater in his tit and he won't listen to me for sh!t...He won't even bye B-6...
    can't save everybody's nips....

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks, bro - exactly what I was looking for. Good info

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Thanks, bro - exactly what I was looking for. Good info
    no problem bro,

Thread Information