c5529 is offline Member

Strange side effects -- Help

Recently, I've had two strange things happen:
    1) at my AAS IM injection sites the day after they turn black - not a bruise, but like a black dot where the needle went in......
    2) On my right peck between nipple and clavicle I have developed a strange bump. If you feel it through my shirt it feels like a zit, but when I take my shirt off the bump is subQ but visible. It is somewhat tender....I've never heard of gyno occurring that high up on the chest...it's a good inches above my nipple......

Does anyone have some thoughts on either of these issues?

If you need more info, I've trained for 20 years, cycled steroids for 10 years, and have never had either of these things happen. I'm 34, 5'6", 230 pounds, 7% bf. Right now, I'm on:

Test E 750 mgs per week
    Equipoise 500 mgs per week
    Tren A 75 mgs ED
    IGFR3 60 mcgs PWO for 5 weeks, then Slin 10 IUs/PWO for 5 weeks
    GH 4 IU's ED
    Test Prop 50 mgs ED
    Proviron 50 mgs ED
    nolvadex 80 mgs ED (I was having some gyno issues)
    propecia 2 mgs ED
    B-6 and B-12.......

For the AAS I'm using a 23 gauge 1 inch needle and always use alcohol wipes generously. The insulin needle injections are fine and have no problems....

Help Bros!!!

Thanks everyone!

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Not sure whats wrong with you but I am curious as to waht it is so here is a bump.

c5529 is offline Member
    Thanks C130......I'm bumping again too.....come on Bros -- I haven't stumped anyone have I???? LOL!!!!!!

-2z- is offline New Member
    I've never heard of that before...now I'm curious.

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    not sure about the bump, but i get the same black dot.

kahoona32 is offline New Member
    I have the Same Black Dot on my AZZ as well Bro. Been there for a while.. Just not sure about the bump on the Pec..

c5529 is offline Member
    Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the help and feel better about the "black dots."

If anyone has any thoughts on the bump on the pec, let me know.....maybe it's got nothing to do with AAS. It feels like a "gyno bump" under the nipple, but it's 4 inches from the nipple....Maybe I'm just getting old.....

slopland is offline New Member
    LOL, is it painful and red? Cause the only thing I can think of is that maybe its an ingrown hair or a subcutaneous pimple. Those are really painful and can get big. A friend of mine had one that covered the entire right cheek of his rear end!! He told me, is the only reason I know LOL. But, when it finally showed a head, it was the size of a freaking dime!!!! Or, it could be a swollen Lymph Node? There are tons of those in the Pectorial region, but mostly close to the nipple.

OH, btw the black dot is common too. I had that at my site as well.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    what was the juice that you put in at the site that you got the black dot?
    Where you pussing to hard on the syringe?
    Are the red bumps - boils? If so you can take a hot, hot cloth (hot water on it) and use some epsen salt and many times it will open up the poers enough or just bring the boil to the serface. and it will go away, This is not medical help, I am not a doctor, It is just a thing I have seen many people do and have done it my self meany times very sucsefully.
    Let us know. I hope I can find this post later or tomorow. I have a hard time finding them later

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squatster
    what was the juice that you put in at the site that you got the black dot?
    Where you pussing to hard on the syringe?
    Are the red bumps - boils? If so you can take a hot, hot cloth (hot water on it) and use some epsen salt and many times it will open up the poers enough or just bring the boil to the serface. and it will go away, This is not medical help, I am not a doctor, It is just a thing I have seen many people do and have done it my self meany times very sucsefully.
    Let us know. I hope I can find this post later or tomorow. I have a hard time finding them later
    The injection was a combo of Tren A and Test Prop. I try to go one minute per ML, but I do tend to push too fast to get it over with!

Maybe it is a boil.....it's very strange....I'll try the epsen salt and see what happens...thanks for the advice. I'll let you know how it turns out.

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slopland
    LOL, is it painful and red? Cause the only thing I can think of is that maybe its an ingrown hair or a subcutaneous pimple. Those are really painful and can get big. A friend of mine had one that covered the entire right cheek of his rear end!! He told me, is the only reason I know LOL. But, when it finally showed a head, it was the size of a freaking dime!!!! Or, it could be a swollen Lymph Node? There are tons of those in the Pectorial region, but mostly close to the nipple.
    I hope your friend did not show his entire right cheek to you!!!! LOL

Maybe it is a sub Q pimple. I hadn't thought of that...It's definitely sore. I also had not thought about swollen lymph nodes -- I'm beginning to think that may be what it is though.....
    Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.

You should look in a medical book or look it up on line- lymph nodes that is. I don't know if you have them there. mabie. I got the sub Q pimples ( boils) under both my eyes from dirty finaplex a long time ago and the hot hot towal and epsin salt helped out great. I use dti dip the edge of the towel in the hot water and then dip it in epson salt and hold it on the spot till I couldn't take it any more. Thay would come up to the surface fast and then the puss would come out. I do that on ingrown hairs to. Guess you could also take a hot shower the put neosprin on the spots then cover with band ades for the night. That may also bring them up.
    I have also used dirty hcg and got a start of an abses one year. I used the hot water rag to open the poors up and then used rubben alcohol on it. the next step if it didn't go down was to inject a little little bit of alcohol in the infected spot. That is tough though. wouldn't alcohol kill cells or tissue? I know it would kill the bacteria in the abses

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squatster
    You should look in a medical book or look it up on line- lymph nodes that is. I don't know if you have them there. mabie. I got the sub Q pimples ( boils) under both my eyes from dirty finaplex a long time ago and the hot hot towal and epsin salt helped out great. I use dti dip the edge of the towel in the hot water and then dip it in epson salt and hold it on the spot till I couldn't take it any more. Thay would come up to the surface fast and then the puss would come out. I do that on ingrown hairs to. Guess you could also take a hot shower the put neosprin on the spots then cover with band ades for the night. That may also bring them up.
    I have also used dirty hcg and got a start of an abses one year. I used the hot water rag to open the poors up and then used rubben alcohol on it. the next step if it didn't go down was to inject a little little bit of alcohol in the infected spot. That is tough though. wouldn't alcohol kill cells or tissue? I know it would kill the bacteria in the abses
    Squatster, thanks so much for your thoughts...I'm going to try everything that you've suggested and see what happens...I'll let everyone know how it works out....again, thank you...

don't go so hot that you burn your skin off. It is just hot that hurts not burns ( if that makes sence)

c5529 is offline Member
    yeah, I'm with you. I'm going to get started tomorrow and give it a try....

Yeah, there are alot of lymph nodes in your pectorial region, in your neck, cheeks (below the jaw line) and in your pubic area. That could be!! And no, he did not show me his butt cheek. LMAO..But I retract my previous statement, it wasn't a pimple on his butt, it was a boil like someone mentioned. But he said it was huge and leaked for a while. LOL..I would look into the lymph thing, because a swollen lymph usually means your immune system is fighting an infection or some type of bacteria..Do you have a cold or something? Dont be alarmed, swollen lymph's are very common and can mean alot of things, or can mean nothing at all. Oh, there are also lymph nodes in your arm pit as well. FYI

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    its deffinately NOT a lymph node on the chest for christ sakes. The best thing is to go see a doctor if it really worries you and seems like it is. Bumps lumps and stuff like that i always check up with the doctor im sure you got medical aid so theres no problems there

Thread Information