Thread: stretch marks

ManzNumero1 is offline Member

stretch marks

is it true that if you take the pill vit. e and crush it , than rub it on your stretch marks it could help make the marks dissappear.

if not is there anything to do that. ??

peump is offline Senior Member
    there are vitamin e creams ...some swear by them and some say they dont work
    try cocoa butter and sometimes tanning will hide them

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    why cocoa butter, whats in that compared to regular lotion that would help ?

peump is offline Senior Member
    cocoa butter is cocoa butter
    i dont know why its just good for you skin
    there might be some more info on this in the ar spa

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    cocoa butter works to prevent them from getting bigger when they start tanning and vitamin e to get them to go away

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    according to a few nurses i know they are impossible to get rid of although somce claim the creams and **** do work... it has somehting to do with the skin losing it's elasticity therefore forming the marks.... i think it could always depend on what kind of stretch marks you have... i think the people who the stuff works for have them from being fat and then losing it so they have the little silver streaks... i don;t think anything can get rid of those big ass purple ones

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i have tried all that stuff and nothing worked to get rid of them. i think cocoa butter is to prevent them not make them dissapear. i just covered a lot of mine with my tatoo, LOL.... best option IMO

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    according to a few nurses i know they are impossible to get rid of although somce claim the creams and **** do work... it has somehting to do with the skin losing it's elasticity therefore forming the marks.... i think it could always depend on what kind of stretch marks you have... i think the people who the stuff works for have them from being fat and then losing it so they have the little silver streaks... i don;t think anything can get rid of those big ass purple ones
    Once you get stretch marks, they dont go away, you only try to mimimize how noticable and what color they are. Vit E and cocoa butter works better to make skin elastic so it doesnt tear and form stretch marks to begin with.

Best bet is try to prevent getting them to begin with. Careful with the Vit E, mega doses are not confirmed as being worst for encouraging heart attacks then even steroids are.

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    I got alot of strechmarks really bad. There are two ways to get rid of them/ Tan alot,they fade when you tan, or get skin laser surgery. both work everything else is a myth. Laser is expensive and not covered by insurance

Thread Information