Thread: New user

Taistick is offline New Member

New user

This is my first time using Deca . Can you please guide me to what is right and what is wrong. I'm not looking to get huge just to gain 10 to 15 lbs. I would be on an 8 week cycle and use about 250 mg a week. Also be on a high protein and calorie diet. Thanks for the help and info.

Type in Deca -Durabolin in the search at the top of this page.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Yes and what I say right now will be some of the best advice you will get, and I am glad to give it to you. First research by using the button that says search forum. type in key words like: deca alone, do i need test, can i drink winny, do not want to get huge, dbol only, deca dick.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    bad cycle, too short, not test, and not enough deca .... like the others said use the search bro and you will be thankful...

My wife is going to have baby soon not worried about deca dick have aleast 10 weeks before i can do anything

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taistick
    My wife is going to have baby soon not worried about deca dick have aleast 10 weeks before i can do anything
    It could be longer than that with deca only... make sure you have a good pct set up.

So what you guys are saying is that I just wasted 126 dollars. I went in the search forum and some said they had good gains and others said they were unhappy. Most said with high calorie and good protein you can do it? help didn't want to waste money.

daaaan is offline Associate Member
    So what you guys are saying is that I just wasted 126 dollars. I went in the search forum and some said they had good gains and others said they were unhappy. Most said with high calorie and good protein you can do it? help didn't want to waste money.
    The u defenitly need to go and buy some test. deca alone ain't recommended.

I'm new to this what brand should i purchase. Will I have major side effects. remember I don't want to be huge just put on alittle. Do I do one injection or two. New at this don't want to hurt myself. Thanks for all the info

c5529 is offline Member
    You've made a good move by coming to this site...I would reiterate what everyone else said -- do a ton of research on this site and most of your questions will be answered...For a first cycle, most of us will recommend something like Test Enanthate . If you want to gain 10 to 15 pounds, I'd think 400 to 500 mgs/week for about 10 weeks would suffice followed with a good PCT.....

However, I don't know your stats or training history, but you can definitey add 10 solid pounds to your frame naturally....My biggest advice is not to look at AAS as the cure all -- they are not. they are simply a tool that many of us incorporate after several years of natural training and clean dieting to move to the next level....Again, depending on your stats, you can add the 10 pounds pretty easily with training/nutrition.....just my 2 cents...

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    are you by chance getting ready for spring break?

Thanks. What is pct sorry new to this. There is so much info to learn. Work out four days a week for about hour and a half to two hours. 6'1 175 lbs. just want to look better for myself no one else. Also consume alot of protein about 200 grams a day along w/2800 to 3000 calories. Will I see alot of side effects. Thanks

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Thanks. What is pct sorry new to this. There is so much info to learn. Work out four days a week for about hour and a half to two hours. 6'1 175 lbs. just want to look better for myself no one else. Also consume alot of protein about 200 grams a day along w/2800 to 3000 calories. Will I see alot of side effects. Thanks
    Go to the PCT forum and you will learn things there. It is VERY VERY important. Unless you don't like having nuts or don't want to keep your gains. . You came to the right website bro, you will learn a ton.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    250mg of Deca isn't enough. And no one educated on this site will recommend you doing a DECA onlycycle. Yes, there is sooo much to learn, so DO NOT jump into this!!!!!

PCT-Post cycle thearpy. It's needed to help your body get back to normal and help keep your gains.

Research:

TEST
    DECA
    CLOMID
    NOLVA
    DIET
    This will definitely help you get started. DO NOT RUSH INTO THIS.....

Best of luck

BLT

c5529 is offline Member
    Don't apologize -- you're asking the right questions for a beginner to AAS, and yes, there is a lot to learn!

PCT -- post cycle therapy -- once you come off of AAS you have to get your body to begin producing it's own testosterone again....A PCT cycle (typically, HCG , Clomid, Nolvadex , etc.) will help to restore you hormones to where they were before you started the cycle.... This is important for your body to get back to normal, and also to aid you in keeping your gains from the AAS as much as possible.

IMO, I'd bump the calories up to at least 3500-4000, but keep them clean (lean meats, eggs, complex carbs, protein shakes, veggies, etc.). Go on and bump the protein up to at least 300 grams as well. I really would not suggest an AAS cycle for you yet. At 6'1" 175 you can go up to 185-190 with no problem at all and not have to deal with any of the steroid side effects.

Maybe some others will have different thoughts......

Thread Information