Thread: Yohimburn?

jdroks is offline New Member

Yohimburn?

Was wondering if anyone had used this on their face, in particular on their cheeks?

It worked great on my handles and triceps and decent on my abs. But I have some baby fat in my face and wanted to know if it would be effective there and how safe it was? As the minty emanations sometimes made my eyes water when I put it on my chest.

any answers or thoughts appreciated

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member

there are a couple of people on EF that have used it on their face with good results, but it is not reccomended unless you take precaution to protect your eyes from the menthol "fumes"...

do a search over on EF there are at least 4 or 5 people..

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I am going to try this to reduce the kind of "puffy look" my nipples have. Ill let you all know how it goes.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    IT REDUCED THE PUFFINESS OF MY NIPS , I HAD THOUGHT ABOUT USING IT ON MY NECK/CHIN AREA. THE VAPORS ARE NOT AS BAD DOWN THAT FAR, BUT THE CHEEKS...DAMN!

a couple of people have used swim goggles to minimize irritating "fumes" ... as l-menthol is aromatic

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    heh goggles... you serious? i guess that would work...

just some words of advice..

with respect to puffyness reduction yohimburn is less certain in its effectiveness than use in other areas.. somwhere over half the people that use it for this get good results.. a smaller percentage get Ok , but not as much change as they expected, and somewhere around 1 in 10 people have little or no change..

some people get amazing results, others not much at all.. for that reason (as the people that get not much at all tend to be very dissappointed.. as puffy nipples are very unbearable to some.. it should be made CLEAR that effectiveness in this particular area varies a lot...)

btw- with respect to puffyness.. low doses seem to work better in most cases.

updates?

btw- there are a # of people running it on elite right now for the same reasons.. perhaps their experiences will give some insight.. one or tow are stacking with DNP .. should be productive

well have to say that I was impressed with the fat loss in my face. What really suprised me was the fact that it actually made my complexion better. I was kind of worried that it would irritate my skin. It did irritate my eyes a little bit once or twice, but nothing unbearable. I also found that if I used a blow dryer after I put it on that there were no fumes.

Just wanted to say thanks for the reccomendations. I thought about the goggles but it was too much hassle for me and the blow dryer trick worked pretty well. one thing I also did was to put a little banana boat aloe vera gel on about an hour after I had applied the yohimburn. This i did on reccomendation by macro. He said that it would enhance the effects, I dont know whether it did but it did make my skin softer.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    You sound like a commercial.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ppp stop being so twisted to this product man, all I ever read is ur complaints about it. If it didnt work for you then thats fine it didnt do wonders for me either but I am not writing its shit everywhere like you do, please keep ur negative comments to yourself cos they are to much we all now know how U feel about it

peace

I think yohimburn is a joke. Im just trying to warn some bro's to save there money. Everybody here is entitled to there opinion. That is why im not going to flame you. You are entitled to yours. Peace

Poppapump58

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    exactly ur opinion stop forcing it on people by making bad comments it works for some and as for u flaming me lol

ulter is offline Associate Member
    "I think yohimburn is a joke. Im just trying to warn some bro's to save there money. Everybody here is entitled to there opinion. That is why im not going to flame you. You are entitled to yours."

I have seen the same thing posted about Deca , clen , T3, Anavar and now Yohimburn. Not everyone likes everything that we use as body builders. That's a fact of life. That doesn't mean it doesn't work. It only means that you didn't see the results you thought you would get when you bought a given substance.
    People who know how to cut and are familiar with proper dieting techniques do very well with Yohimburn and most buy a second and third bottle. When the body builders around the country saw the results the overall winners in NY and Philadelphia got with Yohimburn this spring word spread pretty fast. Right now there are 15 competitors using it that are competing in the Southern States in Florida in Aug and several in the USA's. These are not pros getting paid. These are everyday people trying to get rid of problem areas they have.

Ya, what else are these bodybuilders using. Celltech. Im sorry, im still not sold.

I am not trying to change your opinion or sell you. I am merely pointing out that one man's opinion is not going to determine whether or not any product works. But when you have amateurs body builders all over the country, the world for that matter since it's used on 5 continents, getting great results from it you start to get a consensus. The consensus is that Yohimburn is great at removing fat from problem fat areas.

Now you are going to dump on the amateur body builders who compete and win by suggesting they get those body's using celltech? ooook

Originally posted by poppapump58
    You sound like a commercial.
    you sound like an idiot. It is not my fault that you either failed to use it properly or were just not suited for yohimburn. But dont talk shit to me, because of your shortcomings. I was just trying to let others know about my experience. As well as to give credit to those that helped me out. Like I said, I really liked the how it influenced the loss of fat in my face. I guess that is the kind of criticism you get for giving a detailed description.

If you read the post correctly you dumb fuck, I wasnt talking to you.

bonecrusher is offline New Member
    I agree with poppa. I didnt have any good results with yohimburn. If I could, I would like to have my $80 back.

Bonecrusher you've been on this board for 20 minutes and you are bashing Yohimburn as your first post. Sorry if I am wrong but that just looks a little suspicous to me.

Poppapump, Don't get all bent bro. Not all products are as effective on one guy as another. Especially something like a product that uses yohimbine hcl to bind to A2 receptors to shut down fat storage. What if the fat is not estrogenic in nature? It won't do anything. 90% of the problem fat people have IS estrogenic type fat so Yohimburn will work very well for them but the other 10% it won't help much.
    There is no sense in getting into a pissing contest over it with someone it works well for just because you didn't get the results you wanted.
    BTW-My full time job is informing people on Yohimburn, NYC and r-ALA. If I sound like a commercial, so be it, that's what I get paid for.

2timer is offline Senior Member

this might seem funny

Every product that is made in the captitalist world works but what people dont know is nothing is made to do magic. They want you to see little results and to buy 10 more bottles. If they want to they could make it more potent but that wont make sense in there pockets! Catch my drift! Everything made helps thats all. There is no magic solution. I used cutting gel damn I saw my abs within three weeks think about that but damn I work hard for it! use these products to aid you to what you want!!!! and thats the bottom line!

Not true with Yohimburn. If it was made more potent you would get sick from it. It's right at the edge now, if it was stronger most people wouldn't be able to use it.

superfan is offline New Member
    Right now I'm using Yohimburn, NYC and r-ALA.. I have lost 50+ pounds in a little over 5 months but I have about 10 more pounds to lose. I have a very small amount of fat on my chest and a little bit of a belly. I'm 5'10" and weight 180lb now. I started using these products this week inorder to get rid of these last 10 pounds or so. My training consists of 6 days at the gym and one day of riding bike for 20 miles. At the gym I do a weight routine and then an hour of cardio afterwards. i've been using clen & nyc over the past 5 months. Yohimburn and r-ALA I started this week. Two months ago I ran some fina and winny to put on some lean muscle to help me lose some fat. I gained about 10 pounds of lean muscle from that & drop a load of fat. I'm not too sure how much r-ALA I should be taking but I'm downing 2 pills before each meal. I'm using the Yomb in the morning and pre-workout's in the evening. I'll post results when I finsh the bottle of Yomb.

Magnum357 is offline Junior Member
    DAMN

updates?

Have not used it since, but gotta say it is great for those hard to lose spots. It seems to me that most of the people that are bitching are people that expect it to be like DNP or those people with puffy nipples. Personally I got exactly the results I was looking for. Though it was a bit wierd putting something called YohimBURN on my face

I will be using it again in the spring, after I bulk up this winter. Maybe I will take before and after pics if you guys are still giving out gifts

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I ordered my bottle about 3 weeks ago. I used it for 10 days in the nipple area but I stopped so that I could wait until I was on my AS cycle so that it would be more effective. The product has a stimulating effect on me, not sure why, but you grow tolerant to it. Whats cool is that the bottle has ALOT in it, so it will last a while.

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    hi i was wondering on where can i get yohimburn.

Originally posted by bunktown
    hi i was wondering on where can i get yohimburn.
    www.yohimburn.com

and

www.anabolicfitness.net in the AF STORE

Thread Information