johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

sustanon deca and winstrol

im about to take a cycle for 10 weeks of sustanon 250 and deca and winstrol at the end with clomid, and using nolvadex throughout the cycle and taking b6. just wondering if this is a good cycle to do , i weigh 200lbs with 14 body fat. been working out a lot and just want to see how you would cycle it and for how many weeeks. also is this rite test i shoudl be using or not

To get the best results with sust it should be shot ED because of the short acting prop ester. Cyp or enth require only biweekly injections(and IMO will yield the same results as sust) and can be shot along with the deca (twice/wk as well). What previous cycle history do you have??

i have done test and deca and winstrol together.

but i dont want to get gyno so what is the best test to take that has the least side effects/.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234

but i dont want to get gyno so what is the best test to take that has the least side effects/.
    It doesn't matter what test ester your cycling. Its the dose at which your cycling. Gyno should not be an issue with the proper anti-e s i.e. liquidex, femara, or aromasin , along with some B-6 for the deca .

so do you think i shoudl stick with sustanon or use primobolan .

You mean sust or primotesten. Correct?? Primobolan is methenolone and primotesten is test enth.

i am talking a bout primobolan

I'm not quite sure I understand here bro. You go from using test in your cycle to methonolone? They are two totally different compounds. I am a firm believer that test should be included into every cycle because of its awesome synergistic properties. Keep in mind too that the test will help combat libido probs from the deca .....primo will not. Opt for the test.

what shoudl i use to have an ultimate cycle and less side effects

Side effects are apart of every cycle.....its a matter of severity. If you have been prone to gyno I suggest increasing your anti-e dose while including some nolva ED at 10-20mg. Hairloss??......try runnin' a search on propecia, rogaine, etc. Acne??...ben. peroxide, retin-a, pentothenic acid(vit.b-5), etc.

what is the least side effect out of all test.

No one test has lesser sides than another from a single user standpoint. Sides will vary between users, but you(the individual) will expirience the same sides from prop as you would from enth. The difference between tests is their ester and effectiveness. Its the dose that I think your concerned about.

i have got gyno from test enthanate and got gyno surgery done and was wondering what test i should take next time,. they removed the glands.
    i
    Last edited by johnny1234; 01-18-2005 at 10:51 AM.

If your glands were removed you have nothing to worry about(pertaining to gyno). As I stated earlier primobolan IS NOT testosterone . Water retention should not be much of a concern is you supplement some letro or liquidex into your cycle. If you decide to run the sust it should be injected EOD(preferably ED) to get the best effectiveness from the prop ester. IMO you should opt for enth or cyp.

my question is running primobolan and deca and winny be a good cycle to run or should i get rid of primo and use sustanon with deca and winny.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    my question is running primobolan and deca and winny be a good cycle to run or should i get rid of primo and use sustanon with deca and winny.
    Sust/Deca /Winny
    Anti-e throughout including PCT
    Liver protectant throughout

firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    I just started on the same cycle(test e , instead of sustan)..The only thing is that im not sure how much test to take a week.And if I should swich to another test?????????????/

Thread Information