MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member

flax seed oil while cycling

What are the benefits of flax seed oil while cycle? Is it imperitive to take?

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterRugby
    What are the benefits of flax seed oil while cycle? Is it imperitive to take?
    i would say flax seed oil is good in your diet, nothing to do with gear...you should have your diet down before you start

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    I am no expert, however, my research indicates that Flaxseed is a healthy fat. If mixed in a protein shake it also slows the absorption which allows greater protein intake. Be warned - it tastes nasty IMO - but you've got to do it.

inevitable is offline Member
    flax is great!!!! but it does taste like sh!t

squatster is offline Associate Member
    I love my flax seed oil. The more strict your diet the blander the food is. Flax seed oil is a great treat for me. It is very benifisheal and should be used all the time through out the year. Wiht or with out juice. On a strict diet you will not poop with out it, that is just the first benny, you can pull a lot of bad fats out of your diets and still loose fat with flax added, that is just a little bit.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squatster
    I love my flax seed oil. The more strict your diet the blander the food is. Flax seed oil is a great treat for me. It is very benifisheal and should be used all the time through out the year. Wiht or with out juice. On a strict diet you will not poop with out it, that is just the first benny, you can pull a lot of bad fats out of your diets and still loose fat with flax added, that is just a little bit.
    benifisheal ?? Would you mean beneficial? I guess that proves it. Steroids are turning us into muscle bound meat heads, heheheh, just clowning with ya...

I like fish oil better because just like animal protein is better then plant protein (gimme a steak over you're ole wimpy tofu any day) but then you still have to worry about mercury build up from fish so I take one of each each day. Also if you are on cycle, you are probably doing a lot of growing, consuming more fat, more calaries, more protein, etc... you need to increase your monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats to keep up with the higher consumption. In America we have no problem getting plenty of saturated fat in our diet.

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    I heard that Flax seed oil also helps lubricate your joints. I tried to use it when winstrol made my elbows feel like they were on fire but stopped the flax seed oil after 2 days because couldnt deal with sh!tt!ng my brains out. Dont know if actually works to lubricate joints.

Thread Information