Thread: ED injections

eport is offline Associate Member

ED injections

hey bros i am on day 6 of test prop and var cycle and my A$$ is SORE i am thinking of injecting some where else i am hurting bad bro i feel like an old man i now see why alot of people dont do ed injections (gets old real quick)
    well starting to kick in a bit i am getting some good pumps especially on arms and chest days i really feel it. will keep you guys posted

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    You should really be rotating sites bro.

www.spotinjections.com

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah rotate the site's In my Prop cycle coming up I'm doing left quad, right quad, left delt, right delt, left tricep, right tricep as my sites to inject.

You need to rotate your injection sites bro. It will minimize scar tissue and, in some cases, reduce your chances of an abscess.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    bro try the quads. easiest injection site then comes tris IMO

GearDog is offline New Member
    You need to rotate injection sites..dont want scar tissue building up..it'll kick you in the ass later on... try this site www.spotinjections.com

squatster is offline Associate Member
    better you then me bro- I have been injoying being natural, not having to stick my self all to hell. One cycle I did one of the great pro's out there sugested I do 10 cc of omnidren per week in one day then do my eq every 3 days. That sucked putting that much stuff in. It was for 3 weeks then off for 6 weeks. If you know a bout cycles you can tell my budy wasn't from the USA. In Europe, some and many beleave in the high mg injections once per week. I know some that did 20 cc's in one day then took 4 to 6 weeks off. I never got that one..
    By the way I did gain a lot off of that cycle but didn't keep much and no side efects that I know of yet. Let us know the results

Thread Information