ned42986 is offline New Member

First Injection....15 minutes ago

I just did my first inejection and starting my first cylce.I'm using 400mg a week of aquatest and dbol 20mg a day for the first month. Is this good or could i add something in there with it. Im 18 5'8 165 and 18%BF. Need some input please.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    run the test for 10 weeks or so and you will be good to go, along w/pct.

Welcome to the darkside.

bmwrob is offline Member
    My advice is to STOP NOW and wait until you are at least 20 before you start with AS again. At 18 your natural test levels should be through the roof. You could probably gain as much naturally as you could on AS right now. So, my input is to put the needle down and get your training and diet in check.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    My advice is to STOP NOW and wait until you are at least 20 before you start with AS again. At 18 your natural test levels should be through the roof. You could probably gain as much naturally as you could on AS right now. So, my input is to put the needle down and get your training and diet in check.

The only reason I'm taking them now is b/c I got some info from my doctor (MY DAD) and he thought it would be fine but to do maybe 2 cylces a year since my test levels aren't were they need to be. Also I'm doing it for my benefit being playing sports and all (BASEBALL)

Thanks for the input though

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    hold on!!!!! i didn't read your whole thread... def wait until you are at least 21, or better yet 23!

slacker is offline Associate Member
    thats sweet that your dad is a doc.. i'm still hiding this from my parents.. i'm 18 and doing a cycle right now. Loving it

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Too young your going to mess yourself up..

Quote Originally Posted by slacker
    thats sweet that your dad is a doc.. i'm still hiding this from my parents.. i'm 18 and doing a cycle right now. Loving it
    Yeah its cool that my dad is doctor. He understands why im taking them. he gave the first shot. The only downside is that i have to spend my money. he wont write any scrips for anything possible to use

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I do not believe for one minute that a father who is a doctor that spent years through schooling college and internship would be a part of involving his own son in an illegal act such as steroids . Jeopardizing his entire career down the drain to contribute to a youth on black market steroids,. He did your injection? Bull fooking sheet! I smell big time bs here. You need to stay away from steroids kid and wait until your ready. You are pulling everyone's leg here and we do not need your idiocy here. Anyone on steroids at 18 years old is asking for serious irreversible damage and that is why the media, the public, and the goverment is in our azz because of you kids on steroids.

I defintely said enough here...LMR

squatster is offline Associate Member
    If your dad is a doctor then you should have him do blood tests every few weeks to see where you are and for your safety you should have him write a script for the juice in your name and fill it at your local pharmacy. If he is not writing you a script then I would think that he does not know how much time you would do in jail for buying and useing juice with out a script. He can write it out for you for many lagit medical perposes. Have him look into it and write out the scripts. If you can do it with a doctor watching you then I would say it is ok to take so young. If not then you shouldn't even think of taking it.At 5'8" 165 are you sure your body fat is 18%. That would be pritty chunky. you would have like 13 or 14" flab arms. That would tell us that you never ever even gave your self a chance to grow naturaly.
    You have a lot of great minds and diet guru's here that would get you big and lean as hell with no juice at all. Being that chubby, that could be why you rtest is so low.
    I am not trying to pick on you- and I am sorry if you take it that way, but you should always put a lot of thought into a cycle before doing it. If your dad is a doc then get him involved in it and do it safe not stupid, and don't do any thing to reck your dads future.
    let us know how you make out

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Very poor decision at your age bro...... and I really don't believe the doctor story either to be honest. Man at 18 all you really need to do is eat, train, and sleep and you'll grow like crazy. Why go over to the darkside before you have exhausted all your natural potential and high test levels?

any decent doctor far knows the consequences of using steroids at 18 years old. no kid should be on steroids condoned by a doctor at 18 unless you suffer from some kind of pituitary dysfuntion. This kid is full of it. Your dad would be doing blood work on you to. Where's his comments on that? Because he doesn't exist. You need to take this tall tale to the Romper Room Forum for teens.

your dad is injecting you and he's a doctor... what a story

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids

your dad is injecting you and he's a doctor... what a story

Did he atleast remember to aspirate !!

I swear to GOD that my dad is a doctor and is totally legit with the whole deal. Im not making this up. I wil send pics tomorrow me now and then later and the steroids . If i can get my dad to let me post his pic on here i will and prove to you he is a doctor and show you his degree from the University of Mississippi.

Bro - don't post any pictures of faces or any real names or degrees. You could get your dad and your self in a lot of trouble with the law. Keep your self as discreat as possable for your safety. I didn't even give this place my real birth date. you have to stay safe.
    I have to say - my budy's dad used to give us scripts for holotestin. his fother didn't know the side affects, he was a foot doctor. Crazy stuff. His father used to smoke hash with him to though. crazy parents

Your the only person squatster that is at least giving a chance for this to be real.Im not going to post pics. It was a threat. Seriously though my dad is a pediatrician. So he knows he just is cool about it. WHY????? I don't know. Like I said earlier, im doing it for baseball purposes( which is still wrong in some peoples minds)

the only real problem I see in takeing while real young is you may never hit your full potential. you probibly will not get any taller because juice, you will probibly never get as big or strong, thing will change that shouldn't change till you are at least 24 or so. I have seen many , many people grow taller till thay are 24.. I started at age 15, never got any taller, my brothers and family are all tall, I am as short as I was when I started. The juice and heavy weight caped my growth plates pre-maturely. Be carefull bro. If you have to do it then get the blood work done and educate your dad and your self. Most doctors no nothing about juice and the ones that do usealy have no problem prescribing it to peolpe for the bennifits.
    please don't get afended by these guys- thay are only looking out for your and every ones best interest and safety. We don't want to see any one else srew up like we did. Be carefull and let us know how you make out

if your dad is really condoning this dont put his degree or face up here. the feds will be at your door by morning. if your dad is doing this I think your dad needs to rethink his medical morals here. you should not be on steroids.
    Quote Originally Posted by ned42986
    I swear to GOD that my dad is a doctor and is totally legit with the whole deal. Im not making this up. I wil send pics tomorrow me now and then later and the steroids. If i can get my dad to let me post his pic on here i will and prove to you he is a doctor and show you his degree from the University of Mississippi.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    especially at 18, 5'8, and 18% BF. Friggin 18% body-fat at 165lbs means you barely work out man.

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    especially at 18, 5'8, and 18% BF. Friggin 18% body-fat at 165lbs means you barely work out man.
    Ive been working out everyday for 6 years, play baseball and im 5'8 165 6.5%BF. The best I have ever been in my life.Also im 24 not 18 don't do that **** unless you really want to. Its your choice man. Expierence though is the key, a lot of these guys have it so listen to them and understand the whole concept. This is a huge decision at your age

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ned42986
    I swear to GOD that my dad is a doctor and is totally legit with the whole deal. Im not making this up. I wil send pics tomorrow me now and then later and the steroids. If i can get my dad to let me post his pic on here i will and prove to you he is a doctor and show you his degree from the University of Mississippi.
    Your dad may be a Dr but no matter what giving hormones to someone that doesn't need them is illegal. Why would he put you in jeopardy of harming your hormonal system now which could cause bad problems down the road. A person that would do that is irresponsible and/or a father that doesn't know the meaning of being a parent.

Not to mention he doesn't know what he's doing aquatest, that need to be injected 2x a day. If he's a Dr he's not a very good one, testosterone -depot is what Dr's use for hormone replacement when injecting.

Either way you are to young to juice, weather this is B.S. or not. But your dad should of known that, teens hormones fluxuate enough, making them an emotion mess, adding a high dose of test to a teens system isn't the greatest idea.

JohnnyB

nate3422 is offline Member
    yeah bro i would wait if i was you. i started to early myself too and should have waited

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    let me entertain the idea that your dad is actually a doctor:

a) he should be struck off and never be allowed to practice again.

b) if you were six months younger it would be a clear cut case of child abuse.

nate3422 is offline Member
    ha ha nice weightshead

Thread Information