Thread: Sustanon 250

victor757 is offline New Member

Sustanon 250

Would injecting 375mg a week for a period of 8 weeks be any good or should i stay with 250mg every week for 10 weeks???
    thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd go the 10, I have a friend that was his first cycle and he gained 17lbs and keep all of it. Your diet will make the difference

JohnnyB

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by victor757
    Would injecting 375mg a week for a period of 8 weeks be any good or should i stay with 250mg every week for 10 weeks???
    thanks
    No it's a waste........... you would be better off running a long estered test like cyp or enan instead

Muddog50 is offline Junior Member
    I ran Sustanon 250 for 10 weeks with 6 weeks of dbol at 25mg/week for my first cycle awhile back and gained 21lbs. keep about 15lbs on with proper Pct. Stay with 10weeks

victor757 is offline New Member
    if i do the 10 weeks what should i take for PCT and how much for how long??

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    I'm taking sustanon 250 now and I have 2 weeks left from a 10 week cycle. Ive gained 15 lbs and i used dbol 20mg for 6 weeks ed.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    run the sust eod though for best results

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    id go for 8 weeks sust and finish off with some propionate

madjsp is offline Junior Member

Sust

I suppose I can chime on this one. My first cycle was 250 mg Sust Once a week and 100mg of Primo twice a week. I took it for 12 weeks. I gained 21 lbs and kept about 16 of it. Im far from an expert but i do know that I only did the sust once a week and im pretty sure the Primo didnt give me the 21 lbs. Id say its good stuff even though I didnt run it eod.

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    for best results you have to take it eod. The guy that gained 21 lbs, it is possible, it was probably your first cycle, and sus does have long acting esters which gave you most of your gains, but to get the best out of the short esters in sus, you must do it eod, so he could have gained maybe 30 to 40 lbs instead of 21. Eod the long esters are consistent and high for great gains and the short esters are consistent and growing. If you do it once a week the short esters have came and gone out of your body before the next shot, so they never build up, it is like taking the first shot over and over again.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    well put. i'm big on the eod with sust. i try and tell ppl. they don't listen and then they ask "how come i didn't gain as much, i was takin it twice a week."
    But i guess it is different for everyone. i just recommend eod cause i have had tremendous gains off doing so compared to when i cycled it before for just twice a week.

Definitly Eod On The Sust.......you May Have Kept 15 Pounds But Give It A Little More Time And Your Gains Wont Be As Much As They Would Have Been With A Single Ester....

Maybe Doing A Test Prop..eod...with Sust E3d Wouldnt Be Bad.....no Way Would I Do 250ml Of Sust Every Seven Days Waste Of Gear.....

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes run the sust every other day..

Thread Information