Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    freak79 is offline New Member

Talking I am suprised or am I being misled by you all....

Hi ,
    I have recently joined this forum but have been reading as a guest for many months. My research into AAS is relatively new but one thing has really suprised me on this forum...the level of positiveness sorrounding AAS. There are very few horror stories of use going bad and horrible side effects etc compared to the positive stories.

So here's my request (although you may not want to read or think about this). Post your negative experiences with AAS. Anything from basic side effects (eg acne, roid rage etc) to the more serious (gyno, liver problems, allergic reaction to AAS). What about negative aspects of AAS use on your life; did your family disown you, did your girlfriend leave you, did you lose your job etc??

Remember to tell us what you were on, how long for, and how you resolved the problem (if you managed to) and the final outcome...

Thanks
    Freak79

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Umm...I gained a lot of muscle. And maybe a tiny bit of acne, nothing some acne cream couldn't clean up. As long as your not a complete idiot, cycles go smoothly and nothing sever should happen. And of course I severely beat my girlfriend 6 times a day . Not.

By the way, who is "us"? This sounds like a newspaper trying to get some more bullshat on roids just so people will read it. You won't get anything good at this forum.

Not from a paper. "Us" means the forum...many thanks for the input.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    very suspicious?? well let me see i took steroids got very fit lookin got very popular with the ladies oh and settled down with a beautiful woman those roids have got a f***** lot to answer for

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    well, we wil lall pay for using those pharmaceuticals, sooner or later. don t be fooled by ppl saying everything is great, the side effects r one thing, but the long-term-consequences will hit a lot of bro`s that r abusing steroids heavily. nobody wants to think of those consequences, but sure all of us will have to pay for the game that we are playing...

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    was being ironic, but the long term side effects surely can be minimised by being sensible about the type/ doses and the longevity of the steroids we take?

Quote Originally Posted by UK CHRIS
    was being ironic, but the long term side effects surely can be minimised by being sensible about the type/ doses and the longevity of the steroids we take?
    I agree with UK Chris. It's probably the abuse and not the use of AAS that causes problems down the line. The problem is that we are all different and react differently to AAS use. So one person doing a cycle may get of scot free but another person doing the same cycle may be heading for trouble.

Hence my interest in setting up this discussion. Keep the info going guys.

PS I state again I am not a journalist...

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    There are a few horror stories that I can share not personally but friends of mine that I have seen.. They were all abusing the products they were taking. But with anything including cold medicine, tylenol, etc. when taken excessive amounts and exceeding reccomended doses bad things can happen. AAS can be taken safely with the proper precautions and pct. Do some research and im sure you will find all you are looking for. There are positives and negatives for everything.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Most of the horror stories stem from improper use, and or abuse.

spud is offline Junior Member
    I had to discard a lot of shirts.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    I got high blood pressure towards the end of my cycle(test-e/Deca ). Probably due to the increased red blood cells, bloat, and the nearly 30 pounds I had put on. I stopped my cycle a week short and got on some BP meds. Now I am two months after my last shot and my blood pressure is back to pre-steroid levels. I have discontinued the BP meds and I am not so sure I will do another cycle I think this was a warning sign for me. The increased BP was severe for me and my body didn't cope with it to well. I would get intense headaches if I exerted any kind of effort. I spent nearly two weeks in a bed waiting for the steroids to begin to wear off and the BP meds to take full effect.

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    hehe yea changed so many jeans and bought so much new clothes in last 3 years, hair got thinner and had a few embarrasing situations with women where "soldier wouldnt stand up to attention" hows that for horror?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freak79
    Hi ,
    I have recently joined this forum but have been reading as a guest for many months. My research into AAS is relatively new but one thing has really suprised me on this forum...the level of positiveness sorrounding AAS. There are very few horror stories of use going bad and horrible side effects etc compared to the positive stories.

So here's my request (although you may not want to read or think about this). Post your negative experiences with AAS. Anything from basic side effects (eg acne, roid rage etc) to the more serious (gyno, liver problems, allergic reaction to AAS). What about negative aspects of AAS use on your life; did your family disown you, did your girlfriend leave you, did you lose your job etc??

Remember to tell us what you were on, how long for, and how you resolved the problem (if you managed to) and the final outcome...

Thanks
    Freak79
    You wont see too many negative responses because there really arent too many to talk about. About the worst that happens is someone forgot to take anti-E's and their pecs grow a little feminine like growth on the nipple that makes you look like a wanna be transvestite. Otherwise older guys often come in and blame the faults of getting old on their past steroid use 20 years ago.

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    I got acne bad , wich cleared up . And i think my hair line pushed back a bit quicker than normal . But i dint take finasteride , wich i am this cycle .

evergain26 is offline Junior Member
    I have a friend who abused roids (mainly from not understandng what can happen if you use improperly) and has liver problems. He blames the juice and believes they ruined his life. Truth be known we (our friends even the non users) understand his stupidity and realize the blame should be placed on his shoulders where they belong. You ask for a horror story, how bout a story of improper research and botched usage. Be smart and understand if you dont have the info dont play the game!!!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    The sauce has been a positive force in my life 110%. The only unwanted side effect for me is an extra short fuse temper but I've learned to work with it and actually use it as another advantage.

GL with your research

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    No horror stories here, just like Big Lex, new clothes, and the old hair is a little thinner. But I didn't use fina

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Most of the horror stories stem from improper use, and or abuse.
    This is so true. Also ignorance comes into play.

T

t-money is offline Member
    Ummm....sometimes an injection site is a little sore the day after...does that count as a negative???

T

Well Gear Has Helped Me Achieve Alot Of Plateaus I Had...and Gain Better Confidence......my Only Horror Story I Can Remember Was By This Guy At My Gym Who Looked Like He Was Doing A Test/winny Mix...he Was Curling 75lbs Dumbells And Then He Just Walked Fast To The Locker Room And All You Could Here Was Yelling...not A Girl Yelling...more Like Someone In Pain....i Found Out His Bicep Seperated From His Elbow ....he Got Sewed And Was Back At It A Little After......its All Bout Knowin The Gear....its Affects...on You As A Person...and Your Body.....:LIFT:

Let's see........I feel 20 years younger when on......I look better.......Feel better...
    screw better.......hmmmmmm.....Been in the game since my late teens........I'm not dead yet.......Have always cycled smart and come off smart.......
    Hmm...couple o brewskis a day is OK.....right.
    But if you drink a case a day your probably gonna have adverse affects.
    Hence..........Don't drink beer................whatever.
    It seems as though this is a set up for another round of bashing The Juice.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I got a zit once... sometimes im edgey, ya thats about it. oh wait one time i nicked a vein and blood squirted all over the walls, that was a bitch to clean up

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Umm...I gained a lot of muscle.

That's about it for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    oh wait one time i nicked a vein and blood squirted all over the walls, that was a bitch to clean up
    whooo! blood vessels are fun though!

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Classic negative side effects if abused can be high blood pressure, high cholesterol, limp wang, acne, receding hairline, low testosterone levels , high estrogen levels, liver damage, kidney failure, moon face, bloat, man boobies and according to some members (SVC) autoimmune (sp?) diseases.

This is why it is extremely important to research, research, and do more research before putting hormones into your body.

As for my own bad experiences my blood pressure rose and I had elevated cholesterol levels. I am not sure if it was the cycle I was doing or the stress of my job (stress is a killer). I am pretty sure the combination of the two was not healthy. My problem was I was impatient and began a cycle when I should have prolonged it until my life was less stressful and I was more informed. However, my problems were slight because I am back to healthy BP, my cholesterol is back in check and I decided to quit my job. I think it is important get tested before, in the middle and after a cycle. I was an idiot and only got tested after my cycle so who knows I could have had high BP and cholesterol prior to the cycle. I just glad I back to normal. With popper pct, nutrition, exercise and education I think you can avoid many of the negative side effects. As a prediction I think you will start seeing hormones become a benefactor for the aging population to improve longevity… i.e. HRT.
    Last edited by Fat Guy; 01-14-2005 at 11:15 PM.

beuleux is offline Banned
    well bro, i was doing great on roids got real fit lookin and giving the wife "extra helpings" then a training buddy told his wife that i take roids who promptly phoned my wife and grassed me, she then told my mum my boss and just about everyone i know including the kids before throwing me out and filing for divorce, so in a fit of roid rage i trashed the house and went to see my so called training buddy and repeatedly headbutted him breaking his nose and jaw i was arrested shortly afterwards and got 12 months, so yeh roids are great and i cant wait to do my second cycle.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    I like it when someone accuses you of taking juice cause your bigger then them and then they say " better watch out those steroids are gonna shrink you dick".

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    well bro, i was doing great on roids got real fit lookin and giving the wife "extra helpings" then a training buddy told his wife that i take roids who promptly phoned my wife and grassed me, she then told my mum my boss and just about everyone i know including the kids before throwing me out and filing for divorce, so in a fit of roid rage i trashed the house and went to see my so called training buddy and repeatedly headbutted him breaking his nose and jaw i was arrested shortly afterwards and got 12 months, so yeh roids are great and i cant wait to do my second cycle.
    If you're wife filed for divorce because you use AAS shes a dipsh1t anyway, don't blame any of that on AAS, I'm pissed just seeing your friends/familys stupidity, you did the right thing

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I died from it.

blown is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I died from it.
    R.I.P.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Freak - I find it hard to believe that you have actually spent much time researching AR. I you had you would of found honest discussion of both the positive and negative effects of gear use. Even the parent website (of this forum) contains a rather complete list of sides. Also, if you have spent months reading through AR you will have seen the hundreds of threads discussing real world AAS use including dozen of sides. What is your motivation for only wanting to hear the negative impact?? If your intention is to become educated wouldn't you rather hear the complete story?

Hi ,

Thanks
    Freak79

Zennie is offline Junior Member

Drug abuse

Quote Originally Posted by ducati996
    There are a few horror stories that I can share not personally but friends of mine that I have seen.. They were all abusing the products they were taking. But with anything including cold medicine, tylenol, etc. when taken excessive amounts and exceeding reccomended doses bad things can happen. AAS can be taken safely with the proper precautions and pct. Do some research and im sure you will find all you are looking for. There are positives and negatives for everything.

And what is the recommended doses of test for HRT? 250mg/two weeks? And Even at 500mg/week, that's quite many times more. 50 mgs of deca durabolin every 2 weeks for therapeutic purposes, but we use min 300mg / week of deca to be 'effective'. Using AAS, and being anywhere near effective and worthwhile, would probably be considered as abusing. Using AAS = abusing anabolic compounds outside of medical use.

There are extremes. Some people live a long live and some get some liver problems or whatever after a few years of using AAS. Just like some people who drink and smoke for years and live past 100. Some, die at 40 of diseases. You can never predict the actual effect it has or prove it. It's your body, do the research, and decide. This is what the forum is for. Obviously, people here are AAS users themselves so if they thought it was very very bad, they won't be here in the first place.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Sure, many of us have issues. But it seems to me like you have the most issues out of all of us. If you're not ready to jump into the AAS game, then don't play. Period.

But to come out on here and claim to be "mislead". Two words, get lost.

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    I get insomnia on tren .
    I fart alot while bulking.
    I dont nut very much while on.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Not from a paper. "Us" means the forum...many thanks for the input.
    PLEASE KEEP IT CIVIL

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    I like to add that besides abusing steriods (too many mgs, very long cycles), what your diet looks like and if you are abusing any other substances(pills,drugs,alcohol) are all factors that lead to greater risk of side effects. I have friends that shoot up mg after mg a week and drink like a fish 3-4 nites out the week, and do other drugs on a daily basis and then complain about liver pains, headaches, fat gain(big f*ckin surprise) and just think to myself " what f*ckin idiots". Also, these idiots think they can go on a mcdonalds diet and get big and ripped, and half way through the cycle they blame the drugs for getting them fat. I just wanna f*ckin scream when i hear complaints like these. I hope that the people on this board use the advice given, do research about these issues, and just be freakin smart about it. Thats how you cut down on the sides. Yes i believe there will be long term effects, but thats what we try to minimize now, by playing it smart. I was on asthma pills for 16 yrs. and had some really f*cked up sh*t happened to my body. OF cource theres really no way you could tell if that was the cause, but i feel that it did contribute.

BRUISER is offline Junior Member
    I don't think there is many cases that can be linked directly to steroid use , although many people blame them. JMO

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    I remember 1 case were a 17 yr old bought juice and injected 750mg Sus250 into his vien in his arm and he went into Cardiac arrest and died.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information