Sharky72 is offline Associate Member

Mixxing the HCG?

hey gentlemen,

maybe a stupid ? but one that I've researched (Thanks Swales!) with a alot of great info.. But would appreciate someone help here?

I am on my 12th week of what looks like a 15week cycle of 250mg test a week. Noticed great gains but want to take HCG for the 1st time, due to,
    the testes. have shrunk a little and my libido has dropped some. What I have is a 10,000 usp units Novarel, which of coarse came with the Bac. water
    1st the powder seems solid? Is this natural? 2nd. how do i mix it and should I use the 1ml syringe it came with ( I only have 6) or can i use my reg. 3ml 22g 1 1/2 syringe? Could u also translate the of 2iu's verses cc's? also I've heard I should draw the air out of the novarel 1st, before I inject the water?
    And do I use all the water? Sorry if this is a stupid ? I dont claim to be the brightest candle on the cake? Lol Thanks for any help guys

Sharky

bump. Anyone?

OK can Anyone just tell me the exchange ratio is between cc's/ml's versus
    Iu's ? Example; If I want to take 250Iu's 2 times a week, How many cc's equals an Iu? Sorry again if these are newbe questions, I've just never exper. with Hcg or Gh yet.... Mike

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Ok, it is normal for powder to be compressed. Next if it is 10,000iu and you use 10cc of b.water then it will be 1000iu per cc or ml. Does this help and you can use this mathematical equation with the amount of b.water you use. ok?

Thanks for your help, bro! Pretty simple I know but wanted to be sure.. Injection can be the usual I presume? Quads,glutes and such? Thanks Bro,
    Sharky

thunder31 is offline Junior Member
    Injections can be Im or Sq.

Thread Information