Thread: roid rage

jgg1221 is offline Member

roid rage

im curious about this

for those of you who definitly had experienced roid rage ... did you find you were more likely to become irritated at smaller things?

or was it more like... when you got irritated, you were just more angry than usual?

slopland is offline New Member
    IMO, the Roid Rage persona is crap. At least, how its portrayed by outsiders. They see this muscled up mad man beating the crap out of everything and everyone. Its nothing like that as you probably know. I think it's all a predisposition to stress and anger. If your high strung off of juice, you will be high strung on it. Actually, it sometimes acts the opposite because working out releases endorphines which stimulate positive emotions and feelings. Not to mention the fact that you think your looking better and getting results which makes you feel better. Whats gonna piss you off more? Being obese and 70lbs overweight or in shape and getting looks from chicks? The only thing I noticed with juice, is that you don't think anyone is better than you and NOBODY can beat you at anything. Roid Rage, nah, but a little more aggression and confidence, a big YES!! Just my opinion..

Nice

insanepump621 is offline Member
    I do not believe in roid rage neither but if your in the heat of an arguement or something i think i get alot more agressive last summer i took a cycle of test only.. take make a long story short me and buddies got in a fight with these kid... kicked there ass then me and my other buddy who were both juicin just broke down and started crying idk why but hey sh*t happens

c5529 is offline Member
    I just find that I get more irritated with little things.....I've never experienced the "roid rage " that is reported in the media....Basically, if you have rage before you take AAS then you'll have it while taking them....I don't think that AAS causes roid rage in and of themselves...IMO, roid rage is not real.......But again, my irritation level does spike depending on what I'm taking.....

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    For me I’m kind of sort of most of the time a calm person; but add test and tren and the gears of reason and compassion start to slip a little…

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    only thig that changes my attitude a little is tren . By no means is it something that I cannot control though.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    I usealy have great personal restant and control, but when on some juices, I loose all control and personal restant. I have no control. On juic eis the only time in my life I have ever gotten into trouble. most of you know what I am talking about. it gets tough to think first, with test leavels so high

c5529 is offline Member
    it's always interesting discussing roid rage -- it's amazing how different we all are...I take quite a bit of test, but I've never experienced what some others have, but if my girlfriend is biting her fingernails it irritates the h**l out of me!!!!!......

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    Roid rage is mostly bs.

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    I think SV-1 mentioned that roid rage can only happen to animals with underdeveloped frontal lobes.... which means unless you leave in the jungle and lives of bananas it's all in your head... and you just need to get your A** kicked by a bigger man to put you in your place....

AG5678 is offline Member
    roid rage is not a myth

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    it's always interesting discussing roid rage -- it's amazing how different we all are...I take quite a bit of test, but I've never experienced what some others have, but if my girlfriend is biting her fingernails it irritates the h**l out of me!!!!!......

yeah it is an interesting topic, an interesting topic from a psychiatric point of view.

the way i look at it is this; the steroids enhance features of the body in many ways... they make the muscles bigger and can certainly effect neurological system, they make the features larger and excessive, intensifying them.

i do think testosterone levels effect mood and aggression levels....

heres a prime example of how the difference in testosterone levels effect mammals;

example one: a bull versus a castrated bull (a steere)... everyone knows to stay away from a bull. theyre terratorial and arent afraid to kill. my great grandmother was killed by one simply for being in its territory without knowing it. Steeres on the other hand are doscile animals which are very passive and its VERY easy to tell the difference between a bull and a steer, simply by observing its behavior instead of checking to see if it still has its balls or not

example two: white tail deer.... during mating season when their antlers are in full bloom these animals become extremely agressive. typically a large 200lb buck would shy away from a 200lb man, flaring its white tail and running... but the closer to mating season it gets... and the closer you get to its females while in its territory, theyre not so shy. theyve been even known to attack people when a person comes imbetween the female and the male. (this is rare, but a prime example of how testosterone levels effect agression)

roid rage exists. just because it hasnt happend to you doesnt mean it doesnt happen to others...

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    Ive started my first cylce with just test and dbol . I have expierenced a little rage from small stuff like my girlfriend biting fingernails and playing with her hair when i am talking to her.Little things have pissed me off lately

mike351 is offline New Member
    whats up fellas, new here, but not new to the game

anyways...yeah, when i'm on, i get irritable, but i don' t go beatin people up or breakin crap...i tend to just walk around with a "i can't believe you haven't died from being so stupid" look more often.

otherwise, i'm chill

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    im curious about this

for those of you who definitly had experienced roid rage ... did you find you were more likely to become irritated at smaller things?

or was it more like... when you got irritated, you were just more angry than usual?
    I am more apt to be irratable and raged when off cycle and my testosterone levels are low.

I have not experienced any mood differences. My wife says I might be more of a horn dog but actually I am more patient and understanding when on juiced up. The more juice (over gram a week) but more patient, understanding, and she says I start driving like a granny too.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    "Roid Rage " is a media term that just sounds rediculous. And unfortunately some gear novices like to use it as an excuse for impulsive behavior... but if you are not mature enough to handle situations maturely - dumping a bunch of added hormones into your blood is not smart practice. And it is the total hormone burden on the body that leads to aggressiveness (had a thread here somewhere called Estrogen Rage that referenced studies on this) - so taking proper anti-e's will help... stack a bunch of test with 19-nors (Deca , tren , ...) and DHT (winny) deriatives will cause a more extreme hormonal burden and thus greater mood swings... kinda like a 12 year old child entering puberty

BTW - your first option, get more irritable easier...

ace ventura is offline Member
    I talked to a guy yesterday and he told me that he have experienced increased aggression. Mostly on little things like one time when he was at his lady's place and he was going to leave they started to "argue".. She wanted him to stay but he said no. As he was about to leave she tried to hold him back. *No please stay a little longer* Bang, she was in the wall. He didn't actually meant to harm her but he found it very hard to controll the STRENGTH and aggression. He didn't loose his mind and beat her up, just spontaniously overreacted when she hold his arm back.

I think he was on anadrol or dbol and sustanon etc.

I think "roid rage " maybe has something to do with the enormous and explosive strength you can get while on juice.

notus is offline Member
    some call it roid rage ... i think of as increased passion. Everything is a little more intense. To some extent it increases the feelings you already "naturally" have. If something irritates you a little when your not on steroids it will probably drive you crazy when you are using. But I have always been able to control it and have never done anything irrational just because of the juice

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    roid rage is a nice alibi. if u can t control your emotions then don t use steroids . it s like with drinking: alcohol doesn t make u an asshole.

smackdown is offline New Member
    roid rage ? it's just a matter of self control, 6mos ago im on 10wk test e, during the cycle sometimes i feel of firing out my emotion but i always remind myself to control

Wobbly is offline New Member
    While on steroids , I am definitely more aggressive. I have less patience and–if provoked–I react much more angry if not violent. When test levels are low–during PCT-it’s just the opposite, and I am softer than the Snuggle Bear–which isn’t that good either in my job.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I do think being mature helps. Some say if you a butthole then you will be a bigger one. On tren /fina I think it can bring the butthole out of someone even if locked deeply away( explosive brutality ). Other roids never had any challenges - good attitude with dbol , want to be nice to every girl I meet on test and you know why...

cal565 is offline Junior Member
    I actually think Im a little nicer when on. It's like you feel like you are better than everyone so no one is a "threat" to you. I seem to get really aggressive and emotional when I come off, my temper really gets short then.

Quote Originally Posted by cal565
    I actually think Im a little nicer when on. It's like you feel like you are better than everyone so no one is a "threat" to you. I seem to get really aggressive and emotional when I come off, my temper really gets short then.
    You must use clomid then... I have had the clomid blues... clen jaw jk... kava kava, valerian root will calm down the b!tch inside you.

cal565 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I do use clomid and for the 3 weeks Im on it Im a little bitch. Clomid gets me down big time but it gets the job done

Quote Originally Posted by cal565
    Yeah I do use clomid and for the 3 weeks Im on it Im a little bitch. Clomid gets me down big time but it gets the job done
    Try the above herbs, and take clomid only at night before bed. You will be amazed about the difference. I use to split up dose, now all before bed and much better. SORRY ABOUT THE THREAD HEIST... WHERE WERE WE... OH, YES ROID RAGE =BS

Wobbly is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=Mesomorphyl]I do think being mature helps. QUOTE]
    I am well over 40 and thus a lot more mature then most of those who are so generously posting their opinions here.

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Increased aggresion = roid rage

We all get defensive becasue of the media's portrayal of it . But its a fact . Most of us can control this increase no problem . But it only takes 1 guy to give juice a bad name .

Thread Information