tupac1983 is offline Associate Member

Question novice needs help with dianabol

hey guys first off great thing your all doing.
    i am going to take a cycle of dianabol only i know what your prob gonna say (not worth it) but i feel this would be a good starting point for me i was thinking of a 6 week cycle at 30ml ed with tamifen would this be a good doseage? i am 21 5'8 and 140 with a fair bit of training knowledge.would this be a good point to start and any tips on how long to leave between cycles would be a great help many thanks guys.james.

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    oooooo boy are u gonna get flammed .

really though....very bad idea . Do some research in any case before you decicde to start that .

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    listen james, if you knew we were going to say it is not worth it alone, why ask if you "feel" this is going to be your good starting point? Is this liquid dbol ? if not you should refer to milligrams (mg) and nolva is tamoxifen what would your dose be here? Fair bit of training knowledge? apply that knowledge, go work out. do not say your diet is on par and you train intense, you are a buck 40. EAT EAT EAT TRAIN SLEEP

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac1983
    i am 21 5'8 and 140 with a fair bit of training knowledge..
    a fair bit of training knowledge and you're still 140 lbs ??? how's your diet knowledge ??

Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    oooooo boy are u gonna get flammed .

No flaming allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    No flaming allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    he didn't say he was going to get flamed. he said he was going to get flammed

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    he didn't say he was going to get flamed. he said he was going to get flammed
    NO FLAMING !!! joke...

well for a start like i said im new to this so please be patient with mistakes i make e.g ml instead of mg etc and my diet knowledge is not all that great i was purely trying to gather info before i do a cycle as i have read vairious different threads etc and get some mixed info some say good idea others bad so i was trying to sort through in one place.if not a good idea to do just dianabol what would make a good first cycle?thanks guys

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac1983
    well for a start like i said im new to this so please be patient with mistakes i make e.g ml instead of mg etc and my diet knowledge is not all that great i was purely trying to gather info before i do a cycle as i have read vairious different threads etc and get some mixed info some say good idea others bad so i was trying to sort through in one place.if not a good idea to do just dianabol what would make a good first cycle?thanks guys
    no flame but at 5'8 and a 140 pound's i don't think your ready for steriod 's yet just my 2 cent's

You have come to the right place. This board is chalk full of information, go to that button on the top right hand of your screen called search this forum. Then type in first cycle and watch the hundreds upon hundreds of threads you can gain info from and then when polishing off your idea comeonback and we can do this again.
    Short answer test 400-500mg for 10weeks good pct and have your anti-estrogens. thankyoucomeagain

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    well , at your size expect everyone to tell you to get your diet in check and gain naturally before using AS . The diet section here has alot of info , check the stickys at the top of the page .

A good first cycle would be Test E , or Test Cyp at 400mg every week . 10-12 weeks . With nolva and nolva/clomid for pct . Check out the PCT(post cycle theropy) forum .

Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    well , at your size expect everyone to tell you to get your diet in check and gain naturally before using AS . The diet section here has alot of info , check the stickys at the top of the page .

A good first cycle would be Test E , or Test Cyp at 400mg every week . 10-12 weeks . With nolva and nolva/clomid for pct . Check out the PCT(post cycle theropy) forum .
    YES! by george this is it. Just fu@kin' with you earlier about flaming... but slapping is still allowed if used in good taste(i.e. someone keeps saying well I am going to do d-ball only no matter what I am told but keeps asking for advice and bumping his own thread), I may just write up a slapping edicate manual to post as a sticky.

thanks guys all in all i think i will research some more b4 deciding but will definately look into a different 1st cycle thanks again guys great help james.

Man Do Some Research.....there Is So Many Threads On What To Do And What Not To Do.....

Good Luck Man

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    It seems like the rationale for all these people who just want to do a d-bol only cycle is they do not want to do injections. If this is the case, you are not ready for AAS, period. A basis for all cycles, in my opinion, is Test. If you are not ready to inject this then you should not even consider half-assing an oral-only cycle. If you are going to use AAS then you need to use the knowlege handed down from people that have experience with this. You just can't pick a steroid , look at only the positive effects of it, and get the belief that this is right for you. You should cycle, your first time , with simplicity and what has proven reliable and safe. This is in no way, a flame. You have to understand that there is a right way to use AAS and this way has been established through trial and error. Any deviation from this, with all the available information, is crazy. So, please use the board and take to heart the information available. Good Luck

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    How long have you been training? 140 lbs isn't much of a base.

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    You need to eat.At 5'8 you should be around 160.Your best bet now is EAT!!!!

i know 140 isnt much this is my dilemma i eat and eat and eat but jus cant seem to gain i am very toned jus cant bulk up this is why i was considering AAS and from what i have read so far i thought dianabol sounded good obviosely you guys know better than me this is why i asked for guidence but all i seem to have got so far apart from a few is critisism i can post a pic so you can see i do work out hard just not gaining?if dianabol isnt a good idea what would be better i dont mind injecting contrary to some belief so any pointers would be great thanks guys.

c5529 is offline Member
    how many calories and grams of protein are you eating per day?

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    hahahaha waste of time and i'm sure others will agree

-2z- is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    a fair bit of training knowledge and you're still 140 lbs ??? how's your diet knowledge ??
    That's kinda where I was going.
    Not flaming or trying to be mean or anything, but if you can't gain naturally, you're not going to gain with AAS (natural limits aside).

I would save your cycle until you had a diet down that allows for growth.
    If you don't have all the other things, in line, you'll lose all your gains anyway.

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    Think about it logically. If you can't eat enough to gain muscle without steroids , how do you expect to maintain your muscle after you come off?

Post your typical daily diet.

seanw is offline Banned
    James, you have to show us what you are eating, and I mean everything. I gaurantee you you arnt getting enough calories or protein. Are you eating six to eight times a day ? Doing protein shakes etc. ? Let us know and we can definitly help you on the right road. If you get this sh!t right and train hard you can put on 10lbs in three months without gear, of that I am certain !!!!

well for starters i dont eat 8 times a day well not proper meals so thats something i can work on cheers. taking in approx 120grms protien ed not too sure on cal so another thing i can work on.if you could give me a ruff indication on what protien,cal etc i should take in a day that would be really great i think if i can get this in order i will take your advice leave the gear for a few months and see where it goes.thanks guys your all great.

Thread Information