Thread: Deca and gains

lift610 is offline New Member

Deca and gains

What kind of gains can I extect from 100mg of deca by itself every 6-7 days? Say for 9 weeks.

Thanks

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Not much at all you need to do some research and you will need some test with the Deca and the deca will need to be at 400mg a week

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    an average male produces 70mg test/wk. adding 100mg of deca will only suppress your own natural test production, leaving you with 100mg/wk of deca to work with. deca is a weaker anabolic than test on a per mg basis even though deca binds more strongly to the androgen receptor. you will need at least 500mg of total steroids in a stack or alone to have a noticeable effect, but i'd suggest even more than that.

THE HOME OF ROCK AND ROLL.....

welcome neighbor.......these guys got alot of information here...read up on old post and use the steriod guide in the beginning of this site...the search engine works well too!!!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    an average male produces 70mg test/wk. adding 100mg of deca will only suppress your own natural test production, leaving you with 100mg/wk of deca to work with. deca is a weaker anabolic than test on a per mg basis even though deca binds more strongly to the androgen receptor. you will need at least 500mg of total steroids in a stack or alone to have a noticeable effect, but i'd suggest even more than that.
    I agree, he's basically wasting his cash...

ed j is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle consist of Deca . Dosage ranging from 100-200mg and I grew. A friend of mine is using Deca at a dosage of 200mg/wk. He just finish his 5th wk and entering his 6th. So far, he hasn't gain much, 2-3lbs at the most. I guess everyone is different. Or the stuff is underdose or fake...

lift610 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help. I am going to continue my research as far as what I am going to stack this deca with. It appears that is how to receive to most benefits. I appreciate all the help.

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    ED j
    100 - 200 and you grew? it probably had to do with your increased appetite and your new found motivation in your workouts because it was now costing you money. I took deca at a 500mg per week basis and put on size but i also had the most rediculous appetite.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should stack the deca with something. That something will depend on your goals. For example, for bulking you could stack it with test or dbol ... or both.

mackrazy is offline Junior Member
    i took 200mg of deca a week and gains were small, just about 1lb a week for 6 weeks. i agree 100-200 is way too small a dosage..i plan to go for 400mg a week for the next cycle and planning to stack it with something else but still doingm y research right now

bad dude is offline New Member
    wouldn't to cramp anyone's style but a friend of mine took deca 200mg for 6 weeks and gained 25lbs. It is possible, remember everyone is diff and reacts diff. grant it he worked out like a maniac and ate and ate and ate.

Thread Information