daheadbussa is offline New Member

Injections???????

What can I do if I'm scared to stick myself and no one will do it for me??What can I do to calm myself down.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    well first look up www.spotinjections.com and know what you are doing.
    then relax take a deep breath and go at it. it does not hurt. the first time is the worst. it only gets better

X-Machine is offline New Member
    Man, betcha most of us experienced the same panic the very first time, just do it, and think it is worthy. After a couple of times, you will making fun of yourself :-)

Ive read up on it and done my research and i am confident i know where to stick myself. But I'm just nervous

peump is offline Senior Member
    my first time i had to hold the tip of the needle against my skin and slowly (very slowly) apply pressure until it broke the skin and eventually went all the way in. its much better to just stick in and not think about it but the first time made me real nervous

I know ya'll are gonna think I'm a dumb*** when i ask this. Ive read up on how to do it. What do they mean when they say aspiration

Pretend your injection site is a vagina and your needle is a penis. Now F*ck it!!! Wait...I guess you don't have to stab yourself repeatedly. You're really sweatin it for no reason bro. It's painless. Man up and stick yourself. You can do it. Just get it over with and then you can sit back and laugh at yourself for being so nervous!

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daheadbussa
    I know ya'll are gonna think I'm a dumb*** when i ask this. Ive read up on how to do it. What do they mean when they say aspiration
    stick the pin into the muscle, then pull the plunger back just a little bit, if blood enters the syringe then you are in a vein, pull out and start over.
    if you get a small air bubble then you are in a muscle go ahead and inject

Quote Originally Posted by daheadbussa
    It sounds like you need to do some research before you do ANYTHING else!!!
    Aspiration is pulling back the plunger prior to injecting the compound to be certain that you are not in a vein. You pull it back a slight amount until you see air bubbles. Air bubbles mean you are a go for injection. Blood means you're in a vein. Pull it out, reposition it and do it again. You can change the pin if you feel it necessary.

beuleux is offline Banned

just do it

hey bro i was just the same first time, i took one look at the size of the needle and walked away thinking "no way man!" next day i tried again and just went for it, didnt hurt a bit dont know what all the fuss was about. as long as your confident your gear is legit youll be fine.

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Research it, man up, stick it and it'll make you feel soooo good!!!!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    The first time I stuck myself I was shaking on my bathroom floor for like 1/2 an hour before I finally did it, couldn't believe how easy it was after, the 2nd time was nothin. Just do it bro, you won't regret you did.

-2z- is offline New Member
    If you do aspirate and get blood and have to start again, change to a new pin.
    One stick actually dulls the pin a lot. The magnified pics of a pin after one injection are pretty jagged.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i was very nervous the first time i did but after wards i seriously did laugh at myself for being nervous just be sure to not tighten the glute that ur injecting it in or it will be a lil painful to help this take the foot of the glute ur injecting and slightly take it off the ground and ull be good to go bro good luck

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    I had the same problem to. Its normal i think. But once you do inject post it and tell us how you feel about it.

seanw is offline Banned
    Trust me, once you do it you will wonder why you ever worried about it. I couldnt believe how easy it was. Just suck it up and do it.

Okay I finally did it earlier, i stuck myself and ENETERED THE DARKSIDE. I shot it in my *** and it felt good. Why i was worried I don't know. I think that it really isn't that bad. The post shows how scared and nervous I was but now, I WILL DO IT WITHOUT HESITATION.

c5529 is offline Member
    congratulations Bro -- you've joined the other side!!!!!

BTW, for my first injection it took one hour to get up the courage and then I hit an artery and blood squirted everywhere!

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member

Welcome

Good job. Now you have entered the realm of so many others. Welcome once again to the DARKSIDE!!!!!!

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the jungle.

beuleux is offline Banned
    spot on bro, youll never be the same again, lol.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    This is quite common. I didn't sleep a wink the night before my first. Once you get over the first it is cake from then on....

BenC is offline Banned
    Make sure you use an 18 guage transfer needle first. That way if you hit glass you avoid dulling the injectin needle. If you use BD syringes use 22s they are the sharpest. Good luck

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Trust me, once you do it you will wonder why you ever worried about it. I couldnt believe how easy it was. Just suck it up and do it.
    110% right, I can't believe I was ever scared to do it.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    u get used to it, great addrenaline rush, fukin look foreward to oking myself each day now.

Thread Information