Ultimate is offline Associate Member

How long before pct can I stop tren?

hello all just doing some ajustments on my upcoming cycle which I'll be starting in 2 days and would like to know exacle how soon could I stop tren from pct if I've been cycling it with Test Cyp?

I know it being a short acting easter will cease function soon I basically want to know if 1 week before pct would be enough....

I am giving 17 days from my last test shot till I start pct and I want the tren to stop as close as possible from pct while not afecting it.

Thanks

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u can run tren up to 3 days b4 starting pct but i would personally run the test longer than tren or get some prop to end off with and run them both 3 days b4 u start pct.

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    cyp is gonna take 2 weeks to clear before you start pct. you could run the tren all the way to 3 days before you start PCT, but that might be a little hard on you. This is what I would do:

I'd start test prop on your last shot of cyp. run the tren with the prop for another week, then drop the tren. stay with the prop for another week. wait 3 days after your last prop shot and start pct.

Thread Information