NickV344 is offline Junior Member

drug dealers in america

Have you guys noticed that it is sooooooo much easier in USA to find coke,pot, meth, etc., all those drugs that are clearly worse than AAS! than it is to find juice!!! Im just wondering if it's just me or if you all have noticed the same thing as i have?

GymDog is offline Banned
    That's typically because most drug peddlers are stupid. Most who deal in AAS are intelligent and think before they open their mouth.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymDog
    That's typically because most drug peddlers are stupid. Most who deal in AAS are intelligent and think before they open their mouth.
    yes, exactly!

NickV344 is offline Junior Member
    very true

needle is offline Senior Member
    O man couldn't have said it better myself. When I do my thing its to only to the close friends and they do most of the foot work for me! The juicer is by far the most intelligent hustler! But then again each trade has its bad apples!
    Ya juice is almost the type of substance that you down want to approach anyone about. You could get your head knocked off or looked at like wtf??? You have to have the Direct contact!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Dealers are rare, and 99% will rip you off, go directly to the lab or better yet brew it yourself. If you're dealing with a lab a good deal of them have degrees in some type of bio chem or another, they aren't you're average high school drop outs selling coke to get by. And when a single cycle can run for a grand or more easily you don't f around on the street with it in your pocket.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    it's in the market...some drug dealers are stupid and some aren't just as AAS suppliers...more people do recreational drugs than AAS so of course it's harder to find gear....supply and demand brutha.....I demand some gear, get it and when it's said and done I demand some weed and zanni's and get it too....haha

BDTR is offline Retired
    If i wanted to, right now i could go a few miles down and buy both crack and a gun. Amazing.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    If i wanted to, right now i could go a few miles down and buy both crack and a gun. Amazing.
    haha bdtr, you must live near me...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I think I speak for a lot of people here when I say I'd rather get shot by you from 20 yards away than have you kick my ass, especially if you were coming down from the crack

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Another reason that juice is harder to find than rec drugs is because with the juice we buy on average a 3 months supply for $500-1000 then the guy doesnt see us for 6 months where as with rec drugs the guys going to see you every day(if your a crack head) week after week. See the incentive?

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Dealers are rare, and 99% will rip you off, go directly to the lab or better yet brew it yourself. If you're dealing with a lab a good deal of them have degrees in some type of bio chem or another, they aren't you're average high school drop outs selling coke to get by. And when a single cycle can run for a grand or more easily you don't f around on the street with it in your pocket.

eggggg-zakly

jgg1221 is offline Member
    plus not everyone works out

or... lemme put it this way

plenty of people work out

very few work out to get HUGE

Thread Information