Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

tryng to help out a lady friend

I have a weird situation here guys, and wanted to get some input. But it is tricky, so here goes.

I am not a anavar expert, so I really can't help her, but here is what some dude is telling her.

First off, she is post-menapausal woman, which means she has no plumbing so to speak. Her body does not product estrogen by "normal means", she takes hormone pills to "balance her hormone levels". She is a serious competitor, and used to body build many years ago.
    Some guy told her to do an anavar/winny cycle for 8-10 weeks 5-10mg a day. AGain I am not an expert on anavar, but I do know that both anavar and winny are two 17aa, but at those levels, is it okay to run both? Secondly would this be a cycle that you would recommend for her.

Her stats: 5'4" 155

Her Goals from this cycle:

She wants to get stronger and wants to tone up, rip up, loose some fat/water.
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 01-14-2005 at 05:53 PM.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    huh thats a good ? but i can tell u one thing and that is i know alot of chicks that take only anavar and have good results wish her good luck

thanks justin, any other advice..

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't recommend winny for women. Do a primo/anavar cycle if she feels she needs two compounds although anavar by itself should be fine. Winny sides sneak up on women and it is often called the snake bite AAS by competitors.

ttuPrincess Guest
    if its her 1st cycle, she shouldnt be running 2 things together. The theory behind this being that if you use each alone you can tell where the sides are coming from. Also it is easier to tell how high of a dose you can handle with each thing.

winny and var are both used by females, with var being the more predominate choice for women.

While both can have many sides, winny can have many more irriversable sides. These include facial and body hair growth, enlarged clitorus, and deeping of the voice. Whle these can occur with var as well, they are more previlant with those who use winny.

Winny can also cause bloating and major joint pain that mean dont feel because they often run it with other substances that can lubricate the joints, such a deca .

I have used var several times and loved it. while I dont advocate the use of steriods for fat buring, it was very helpful with that as well.

I am currently using primo for the 1st time, on week 2, but I have heard wonderful things from those ladies who have used it as well.

A sample cycle for each would be :
    Var OR Winny (with winny do not go over this dosage!!!)
    5 mg's ED for 2 weeks (checking for sides)
    10 mg's Ed for 6 more weeks

Primo
    25 mg's E3D for 2 weeks
    50 mg's E3D for 6/8 weeks

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    hey ttu, who is the female in your avatar?

ttuPrincess Guest
    Julia Simon

Thank you TTU and Rickson. I thought Winny would be the opposite, with less side effects than Var? Especially with the facial hair and deeping of the voice? But that is why I asked, because I surely don't know much about advicing cycles for women. I will definately pass along your cycle advice ttu, I was hoping to get a woman's point of view and experience in this thread, and I guess I got what I wished for. Thanks so much guys for everyone's help! Preciate it!

Thread Information