insanepump621 is offline Member

Injecting air bubbles? how bad is it

I took my 2nd for myself today and i wasnt so nervous but i can never sit still so when i am injecting it into my glute i shake my hand a little bit back and forth then afterwords my ass gets red proly bcuz im moving the needle do you guys have ne idea to prevent this and i pull the plunger back a bit to see if there is blood and if there isnt i continue injecting but once i get air bubbles isnt it bad to inject air into ur system?

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    No when you asperate (pull back the plunger) you will get air bubbles and not blood, that means the needle is not in a vein or blood vessel. It's not bad to a few air bubles in it. ITs not a problem. For reference it will take 3'cc of air directly in a vein to kill you. dont worry

seanw is offline Banned
    No way you will ever have a problem with air bubbles. Read this thread How Much Air is Needed (to cause death)

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I always have a few tiny air bubbles when injecting. Just make sure you asp and you're good to go.

Jackman is offline Banned
    It has been proven you need more than 10cc of air in order to kill you (the number i remember was much higher just said 10cc for a safe bet). So unless you shoot with a 10cc plunger and forgot to put the juice in your good to go. (in which case if you do that im glad theres one less of you in the gene pool)

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    It has been proven you need more than 10cc of air in order to kill you (the number i remember was much higher just said 10cc for a safe bet). So unless you shoot with a 10cc plunger and forgot to put the juice in your good to go. (in which case if you do that im glad theres one less of you in the gene pool)

I agree. You will be fine. But I still get all of the air bubbles out before I inject. JMO.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I would leave some air in the needle and inject up until air so as not to waste any gear that is normally left in your pins. I just try not to put any air in my butt cheek.

Thread Information