Thread: Backne Question

Be Real is offline Banned

Backne Question

got a ton of Backne on my back from cycle. How long before these red bumps and pimples usually dissapear?

When your blood and test levels regulate. Which could take a little while. Do a search for acne on here and you'll find a lot of ways to treat it.

smegs is offline Member
    take a warm bath with some epson salts, just lay in it.
    it WILL help.

BARLAW is offline New Member
    use Dawn Dish Washing soap. I have read many times that memebers of this board with acne have obtained good results. I'm taking accutane and I think it's the most efficient way of getting rid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by BARLAW
    use Dawn Dish Washing soap. I have read many times that memebers of this board with acne have obtained good results. I'm taking accutane and I think it's the most efficient way of getting rid of them.

accutane for back acne?

Dawn works man. I love the guy who introduced that new idea. Nptadude I think? ANYWAY THANKS DUDE

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Dawn works man. I love the guy who introduced that new idea. Nptadude I think? ANYWAY THANKS DUDE
    Everyone thats tried it is finding and claiming the same great results. Instead of bar soap and wash cloth, soak down wash cloth with dawn and have at it for the next several showers, you should find the acne clears up and stays gone as long as you continue using the dawn. Be sure to scrub good the back, shoulder and arm areas so that the dawn gets the excess oil out of your skin.

Matt76 is offline New Member
    how bad will it dry your skin out??
    Meaning is there a lot of irratation

Quote Originally Posted by Matt76
    how bad will it dry your skin out??
    Meaning is there a lot of irratation
    I dont have a problem but then again we are in a climate in Florida where dry skin is not an issue. If you are minnesota and its very cold outside and lots of heaters indoors so your indoor air is very dry or you are in arizona, etc... then there is probably a very valid point about the dry skin, I dont know how to answer that in your regions.

We are more humid I think when on cycle you just have so much frigging oil coming up from inside the skin that you probably wont have a problem with dawn. It really isnt as harsh as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Everyone thats tried it is finding and claiming the same great results. Instead of bar soap and wash cloth, soak down wash cloth with dawn and have at it for the next several showers, you should find the acne clears up and stays gone as long as you continue using the dawn. Be sure to scrub good the back, shoulder and arm areas so that the dawn gets the excess oil out of your skin.

would the cheaper detergent work? What model Dawn? Lemon scent ok?

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    I had it BAD after cycle . I mean real bad , like no way id take my **** off around anyone . Just my back though , and i used to have achne bad when i was young . I tried everything i could on my own . Still had it 4 months after cycle before i went to the docs .

He perscribed me doxycycline , wich took a month but worked great . I hear accutane is better but i never tried . And i heard that its available at some research companys .

Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    would the cheaper detergent work? What model Dawn? Lemon scent ok?
    Any scent you want.. I've used a variety of color and scents, and no matter which brand, the acne clears up immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Any scent you want.. I've used a variety of color and scents, and no matter which brand, the acne clears up immediately.

Trying out the cheap brand right now. If that doesnt work i'll splurge on some dawn. How does it work? Does it just try out your back?

ace ventura is offline Member
    You should do a search on B5 (vitamine). Many have recieved good results with it. Especially with acne on the back.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    You should do a search on B5 (vitamine). Many have recieved good results with it. Especially with acne on the back.
    I was just going to say that... around 3-5g ED... make sure you cap it as it tastes like total crap!

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I was just going to say that... around 3-5g ED... make sure you cap it as it tastes like total crap!
    ****, do you need that much? I just bought a bottle today (500mgs).. They won't last very long then.

Thread Information