Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 55
  1. #1
    Reciever84 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    54

    DECA VS. EQ (again)

    I've researched on keeping gains with Deca and Eq. I've read that keeping gains with Eq is easier and vice versa. The effectiveness chart on this site says that Deca is easier to keep. Which is it?

  2. #2
    Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    162
    they both use the same receptor and are quite similar as far as ive realised. i just eat better and feel better on EQ as far as gains go well pretty much the same for me.

  3. #3
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Some of the gains from deca will be water.......... so when the cycle is finished that water will be purged. EQ gains are more quality gains because you will holde very little water from the use.

    The ability to hold on to your gains from AAS is how well you plan and run PCT.

  4. #4
    yikes!!'s Avatar
    yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    doin big thangz!
    Posts
    264
    I would run EQ over deca anyday

  5. #5
    Reciever84 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    54
    Bump

  6. #6
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Both are good cutting drugs if you use the right ancillaries.

  7. #7
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    they both use the same receptor and are quite similar as far as ive realised. i just eat better and feel better on EQ as far as gains go well pretty much the same for me.
    Total crap.

  8. #8
    Reciever84 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    54
    which gains are easier to keep, knowing that pct is done correctly?

  9. #9
    LAWNSAVER's Avatar
    LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    From a long time ago in a
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciever84
    which gains are easier to keep, knowing that pct is done correctly?

    It all depends of the person and their diet, training level, genetics, etc. post cycle.

    There are many factors involved in retaining gains. It usually isnt the actual steriod .

    I mean obviously certain gear makes you retain more water than others, which when discontinued can cause the appearance of losing gains.

    If you eat to maintain size and dont over train you should keep your gains no mater the cycle. Let me re-phrase...your should keep all your new muslce.

  10. #10
    Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Total crap.
    well you should use them together since you so smart.

  11. #11
    groverman1's Avatar
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,548
    EQ 4 Me, I won't ever run deca .

  12. #12
    Reciever84 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    54
    Why wouldnt you run it?

  13. #13
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    well you should use them together since you so smart.
    Oh boy. Go do some research and shop spewing total foolishness! Can you tell me why boldenone and nandrolone "fights" for the same sites? Nope you can't can you? Because they don't.

    Androgens bind the ANDROGEN RECEPTOR and that's it. When the steroid binds it influence the cells to perform a certain action. EQ and Deca would be a good combo.

    Thanks for realizing Iím so smart.

  14. #14
    buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    n.california
    Posts
    160
    i will never do eq again.deca is a great as to use in a cycle.i need it for my joints.bad shoulder from pitching and two back surgerys.

  15. #15
    Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    162
    no one has ever stacked EQ and Deca in my Gym and i even asked a few local pros that train here they all say its nonsense

  16. #16
    Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    304
    Deca shuts you down harder I believe, as for Deca and EQ together, I agree with Big, they run together just fine. But for me, I don't really like to run more than 3 injectables at a time, so I ususally pick one or the other.

  17. #17
    Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    162
    have you ever done it? what did you gain? what did you lose? id love some info

  18. #18
    03636's Avatar
    03636 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    PHX,AZ
    Posts
    116
    Not to further the hi jacking but, I stacked deca and eq last cycle and had great results. I went from 200 up to a solid 224 on that one. Yeah they are similar and because of that people are constantly comparing them. They both get it done but the gains are different. Deca gains usualy come with alot of water retention. You look huge during your cycle, but down the road a little you will lose some of that mass because you lose water weight. On the other hand if you suffer from joint pain, deca does alot for that. Equipose is mostly known for promoting leaner gains or "quality" gains the way I've seen people put it. Eq is also known to stimulate appitite which can be a big help to bulking cycles. They are both reliable compounds both offering individual properties exclusive to each compound. Your goals should be clear before you begin your cycle and choose accordingly. Bottom line is for quick noticeable mass,go deca. For quality and leaner gains go eq.

  19. #19
    Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    no one has ever stacked EQ and Deca in my Gym and i even asked a few local pros that train here they all say its nonsense
    I call B-Sh!t... Maybe they will not let you in on their secret.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    have you ever done it? what did you gain? what did you lose? id love some info
    Yes I have and it was one of the best cycles I have ever had. 225 to 242 and lost 2% bf. down to 238 with same bf% so I probably lost some water weight. As for info if you use the search button and type in deca eq combo or deca eq together you will have hundreds of posts to look through.

  20. #20
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    no one has ever stacked EQ and Deca in my Gym and i even asked a few local pros that train here they all say its nonsense
    Remember kids advice from PRO bodybuilders overrides ALL scientific and anecdotal evidence! If a PRO bodybuilder says it, it MUST BE TRUE!!

  21. #21
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    bro no offence but i notice that you do this alot. You will post somthing like "total crap" with no explanation at all then when they call you out on what they think is true you go into brainiac mode almost like playing cat and mouse when you know there going to lash out at them after they try to make a point because you know your **** and i know that. How about you explain to people before just saying total crap like you do after

    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Oh boy. Go do some research and shop spewing total foolishness! Can you tell me why boldenone and nandrolone "fights" for the same sites? Nope you can't can you? Because they don't.

    Androgens bind the ANDROGEN RECEPTOR and that's it. When the steroid binds it influence the cells to perform a certain action. EQ and Deca would be a good combo.

    Thanks for realizing Iím so smart.

  22. #22
    AG5678's Avatar
    AG5678 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Remember kids advice from PRO bodybuilders overrides ALL scientific and anecdotal evidence! If a PRO bodybuilder says it, it MUST BE TRUE!!
    There all right aren't they big. Ronnie would overide anything......

  23. #23
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    bro no offence but i notice that you do this alot. You will post somthing like "total crap" with no explanation at all then when they call you out on what they think is true you go into brainiac mode almost like playing cat and mouse when you know there going to lash out at them after they try to make a point because you know your **** and i know that. How about you explain to people before just saying total crap like you do after
    So you see my game plan. Yeah I guess I could start doing what you said. You see I would like it when I pop my "foolishness" or "incorrect" line that the person would look up some research to prove me wrong, in doing this they would see that they have been mislead. The **** never works! They always come but saying the same incorrect info.

    From now on I'll explain myself.

    Oh well the good times are over.

  24. #24
    JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    272
    Personally i've used both. I've used eq for 7 monthes a 600mg and saw very slow gains and I will not use EQ again. If your gonna use Eq do atleast 14 weeks because It really kicks in in week 7-8. I saw better gains with Deca for 12 weeks as far as size Use an anti estrogen to keep the water down. Alot of people on this board swear by EQ, You just have to see what works for you body, everybody is different. I'll swear by test and tren . My point is try both but not at the same time thats the only way you'll see what works for you,as far as keeping gains Either one is the same as long as you use anti estrogens with deca so theirs no water bloat and you use proper pct for both. Deca and anavar was a good stack for me also. I would use it with 250mg/500mg of test

  25. #25
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    hehe im glad you did not take that the wrong way because your a great bro with lots of info! SO SHARE IT


    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    So you see my game plan. Yeah I guess I could start doing what you said. You see I would like it when I pop my "foolishness" or "incorrect" line that the person would look up some research to prove me wrong, in doing this they would see that they have been mislead. The **** never works! They always come but saying the same incorrect info.

    From now on I'll explain myself.

    Oh well the good times are over.

  26. #26
    Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    162
    all im saying deca /EQ combo isnt done here one of my good friends owns BioTest rights for SA and they sponsor our top bodybuilders. no offence bro but judging from your picture id rather take someone's advice whos competed many many times. You also havent explained why is it a GOOD combo."They bind to Androgen receptor sites" you say? which ones exactly? shed some light please. How come no site ive come across ever has a Deca/Eq combo as advised cycle?how come layman's quide doesn't recomend it? most of the MDs that i read have never had deca/EQ combo why? even the front page of this site doesnt have it in recommended cycles why?. Please explain im here to gather new info not to verbally fight with you, maybe here in south A we dont know much, explain, thats the way to go right? you said it yourself...

  27. #27
    Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Smart@$$
    I call B-Sh!t... Maybe they will not let you in on their secret.

    Yes I have and it was one of the best cycles I have ever had. 225 to 242 and lost 2% bf. down to 238 with same bf% so I probably lost some water weight. As for info if you use the search button and type in deca eq combo or deca eq together you will have hundreds of posts to look through.
    Best cycle you ever had? no i deffinately dont believe your story. you took deca /Eq together? your sex drive must have been dead in 4 weeks max? didnt stack that with no testostorones? also dont believe it

  28. #28
    Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Smart@$$
    I call B-Sh!t... Maybe they will not let you in on their secret.

    Yes I have and it was one of the best cycles I have ever had. 225 to 242 and lost 2% bf. down to 238 with same bf% so I probably lost some water weight. As for info if you use the search button and type in deca eq combo or deca eq together you will have hundreds of posts to look through.
    oh yeah just so i dont get flamed the reason i said your sex drive would be dead is because deca is a progestin. Progesterone increases the sex drive in females as opposite in males wjere higher leves can completely shut it down. progesterone also inhibits the LH production in the body. The nerve cells responsible for sexual performance are have no activity when Deca is used on its own this is why its stacked with testostorones?judging by your nickname you not a female am i right? since EQ fights for the same AR receptor what on earth would be the point of stacking it together? i think you lying just to cause a friction on the board. prove me wrong!

  29. #29
    Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    Best cycle you ever had? no i deffinately dont believe your story. you took deca/Eq together? your sex drive must have been dead in 4 weeks max? didnt stack that with no testostorones? also dont believe it
    Yes I did test, and winny and dbol also??? I am saying I used test/deca and test/eq and test/deca/eq. I loved the combo better. I never said nothing else was in the cycle, and if you do not believe they should be used together then dont use them together.

    P.S. They do not "fight each other for a receptor" sorry to let you in on that, again do some research by using that search button.

  30. #30
    Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    all im saying deca/EQ combo isnt done here one of my good friends owns BioTest rights for SA and they sponsor our top bodybuilders. no offence bro but judging from your picture id rather take someone's advice whos competed many many times. You also havent explained why is it a GOOD combo."They bind to Androgen receptor sites" you say? which ones exactly? shed some light please. How come no site ive come across ever has a Deca/Eq combo as advised cycle?how come layman's quide doesn't recomend it? most of the MDs that i read have never had deca/EQ combo why? even the front page of this site doesnt have it in recommended cycles why?. Please explain im here to gather new info not to verbally fight with you, maybe here in south A we dont know much, explain, thats the way to go right? you said it yourself...
    NO FLAMING!
    ATTENTION MODS!
    So can someone educate themselves by gathering data, and watching from real world experiences? If this wan't true your mom and dad would have never tried to teach you anything. Learning through experience can be the most painful leasons. bigklg has always stated he has only done one cycle but he hangs out with bodybuilders and has been natty over two years. Stop flaming because something you were told by your freinds may not be the truth.

  31. #31
    Reciever84 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    54
    The reason I am asking these questions is because I was tossing up between doing 500test 400Eq, or dbol test250 and deca300 but found so much info saying ones better than the other. And with that deca cycle should you run nolva throughout the whole cycle, or is it just good to have on hand?

  32. #32
    Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Smart@$$
    NO FLAMING!
    ATTENTION MODS!
    So can someone educate themselves by gathering data, and watching from real world experiences? If this wan't true your mom and dad would have never tried to teach you anything. Learning through experience can be the most painful leasons. bigklg has always stated he has only done one cycle but he hangs out with bodybuilders and has been natty over two years. Stop flaming because something you were told by your freinds may not be the truth.
    hehe where did you come from "ATTENTION MODS" LOL. werent you the guy who posted proviron , arimidex and nolva together thread earlier? lol now you giving me advice and opinions? read the whole post smart@$$ hehe. I dont follow BIGklgs cycle history nor im interested in it or who he hangs around with. Im purely stating my opinions i got nothing against him i asked for info thats all. But guys like you make me laugh do you even know anything about AAS, AR and test receptors or you read a few threads here and now you trying to be a smart@$$, or purely suck up to guys with a more posts than you?im sure Big will explain properly why he thinks its a good combo dont really understand what you blabbering about. But you made me laugh
    thanks

  33. #33
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    all im saying deca/EQ combo isnt done here one of my good friends owns BioTest rights for SA and they sponsor our top bodybuilders. no offence bro but judging from your picture id rather take someone's advice whos competed many many times. You also havent explained why is it a GOOD combo."They bind to Androgen receptor sites" you say? which ones exactly? shed some light please. How come no site ive come across ever has a Deca/Eq combo as advised cycle?how come layman's quide doesn't recomend it? most of the MDs that i read have never had deca/EQ combo why? even the front page of this site doesnt have it in recommended cycles why?. Please explain im here to gather new info not to verbally fight with you, maybe here in south A we dont know much, explain, thats the way to go right? you said it yourself...
    Where do I begin with you? Here you are not knowing **** yet you are head strong because a pro said something.

    MD? You mean the mag? Cuz most of the steroid writers for that mag don't know ****. Besides William Llewellyn and Jose Antonio.

    The front page of this site is OUTDATED. We are working on new drug profiles.

    I'm done with you and this argument, keep on believing what you do.

    Ok here what to do since you are so offended that i tryed to help you and has resorted to insulting my pic........PM me with your current cycle and train exp and post your pic in the members section if you don't mind.

    www.pubmed.com <--------find proof that Boldenone and nandrolone "fights for the same sites" if you do I'll be smart@$$s love slave for a month.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 01-16-2005 at 09:02 AM.

  34. #34
    Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    162
    yet another intelligent reply.

  35. #35
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    yet another intelligent reply.
    Do you mean me? All you have to do is prove me wrong. Post proof of your claim.

  36. #36
    Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    162
    arent you the one who posted "total crap" " you dont know sh!t" etc. etc. arent you the one whos supposed to bring out some info. why you need to insult? what are you 16? didnt jackman say earlier "explain to people". Muscular D has sh!t writers? hehe
    i will post my pics i said that a few times in my threads at the end of the cycle and after the PCT but not cause you asked for them.

  37. #37
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    arent you the one who posted "total crap" " you dont know sh!t" etc. etc. arent you the one whos supposed to bring out some info. why you need to insult? what are you 16? didnt jackman say earlier "explain to people". Muscular D has sh!t writers? hehe
    i will post my pics i said that a few times in my threads at the end of the cycle and after the PCT but not cause you asked for them.
    I guess you think Palumbo and Romano work are the words of God huh? I'll say again William Llewellyn, Jose Antonio and a few others are the only one who are good.

    I'll try to explain myself AGAIN.

    Anabolic steroids bind to the androgen receptor and glucocorticoid receptor to influence muscle cell growth and slow catabolic activity.

    There is no testosterone receptor, nandrolone receptor, boldenone receptor.
    So how can deca and EQ "fight for the same sites"?

    All I'm hearing from you is "this dude said!" and "so and so says" no proof just hearsay.

  38. #38
    Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    275
    Actually Romano was the first time I ever heard of someone using bold/deca together, and after reading on here and others that actually have tried it say it was good, then I tested it out. Guess what? It works...

  39. #39
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Lex, i suggest you pick up this book:
    Non-Reproductive Actions of Sex Steroids Gregory R. Bock 1995

    Buy it for $34.30 (Save 78%!!!!!!) at half.com

    that's the text for my last semester's endocrinology class. It'll explain why KIG is right and you aren't.

  40. #40
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Lex, i suggest you pick up this book:
    Non-Reproductive Actions of Sex Steroids Gregory R. Bock 1995

    Buy it for $34.30 (Save 78%!!!!!!) at half.com

    that's the text for my last semester's endocrinology class. It'll explain why KIG is right and you aren't.
    STFU! Chris! Pros and the dudes at Biotest said they bind to the same receptors! That's all that matters!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •