tallyjuice is offline Member

Question I'm back up and running! Thank god

I am three cycle down and I have noticed a trend with me and test. I have never ran anything higher than 500mg/week. What I noticed is, when I start to take it in my libido goes great for about the third to seventh week, and then it just cuts. I have have a hard time getting it up. Then when I start clomid post cycle. I'm up and running in a few days. Why do I have this **** time after week 7?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It could be many things. What other AAS are you runnning? Are you using anti-e's and if so what ones?

If you are running deca or tren these can raise prolactin. Prolactin is very hard on a male and will kill the sex drive.

Some anti-e's have been known to have a effect on libido. Also, not using them could have a effect as well........ if the compounds being used aromatize (like test) then the uptake in estrogen will have a negative effect on your sex drive.

this last time, it was a test only at 500mg just for a few extra pounds. (Great results by the way). The anti-e's were nolva at 10mg and proviron at 25mg.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    this last time, it was a test only at 500mg just for a few extra pounds. (Great results by the way). The anti-e's were nolva at 10mg and proviron at 25mg.
    The proviron alone should have boosted your sex drive.

Not saying it is but it could be in your head?

no man, it's a pattern. I wish it were in my head. It's really not a big deal, considering the clomid always works its magic.

Thread Information