Thread: Valiums & Juice

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member

Valiums & Juice

Is it harsh on your liver? I dont mess with the pain killers but while stressed or not able to sleep I'll sometimes take a valium just to chill out... Comments?
    I cant see it being any worse than all that **** that is in Benadryll and such..
    The Shark

seanw is offline Banned
    Shouldnt have any impact at all if you just do it now and then.

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    very addictive try not to use it too much but its ok in moderation i use it sometimes for my shoulder injury that keeps coming back every year.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Just be careful,I have insomnia and am on Restoril which helps alot. I have tried natural stuff, benadryl, ambien, sonata without help. I have not tried valium but as long as your not running alot of 17aa orals you should be fine.

maxex is offline Member
    It could have an effect on how you lift. It has a 48 hour half life, when you take one befor4e you go to bed you could feell tired for the next 2 days, especially if you take it ED or EOD. If your on AAS its best not to take any of that sh1t. Its addictive and very hard to stop taking.

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    very addictive try not to use it too much but its ok in moderation i use it sometimes for my shoulder injury that keeps coming back every year.
    Hey Lex, Thanks bro I never thought of Valium being addictive... Its seems as though the older I get the more I found myself depending on different vices! Never had this issue in my 20's, then again never had the amount of stress as I do now either! Thanks gentlemen, The Shark

Thread Information