spkmania is offline Associate Member

signature required?

i've got an international source from china that sells powder, but the only shipping they offer requires a signature. i'm not too keen on signing for a pack from china full of test powder. i wanted to see what you guys thought of this. it isn't vials, just powder.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    That depends on your source bro. If you can trust your source than go for it.. But if you can't than that is another story.. I have signed for pacs but they were never international.

GB

Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    That depends on your source bro. If you can trust your source than go for it.. But if you can't than that is another story.. I have signed for pacs but they were never international.

GB
    i know people who have used them without a problem, but i haven't ordered from them yet. hopefully they package it well.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Heres a good way:

Get a tracking number. Track it daily. If it says something like "Departed for delivery overseas", and the package isnt at your house in like 3 days, customs probably still has it for some reason, and you shouldnt sign

Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    Heres a good way:

Get a tracking number. Track it daily. If it says something like "Departed for delivery overseas", and the package isnt at your house in like 3 days, customs probably still has it for some reason, and you shouldnt sign
    good point, they do offer tracking numbers, so hopefully i should be all good.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Make sure its marked as soemthing else, but im sure you konw that. Theres a customs declaration note you have to put on teh package......

Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    Make sure its marked as soemthing else, but im sure you konw that. Theres a customs declaration note you have to put on teh package......
    yep, thanks bro.....

Thread Information