TheSnake is offline New Member

Got a lump, wanna know what happens next?

Hi guys i am currently on a sus/eq cycle. It is my 6th week of it and i noticed that i have a lump underneath my left nipple. It isnt visible but its definately something small underneath the skin. I read about the gyno symptoms and am doing nolvadex about 40mg a day now. I am confused however with all the conflicting information on this. Some ppl say it will never go away unless u get surgery, whereas others say with nolvadex it will. I am wondering what happens with this lump, like does it result in my chest ending up more ftty like female breasts? My chest is pretty nice right now, sorry i have no camera to take pics. But im wondering if it will end up resulting in some of the pictures of guys with gyno? Any responses welcome, and any advice would be much appreciated as i am gettin nothing but conflicting info when i searched this topic.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would take nolva 80 mg a day untill the sympton's subside then drop down to 20mg a day untill you finish your course. How often are you injecting the sus ?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    stay with the 40mg's a day,it will go away.mine flare up from time to time but they do go away.you just aggrivated the gland.the nolva will take care of it

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    stay with the 40mg's a day,it will go away.mine flare up from time to time but they do go away.you just aggrivated the gland.the nolva will take care of it
    Im with dd I look at a bottle of test and little nodes flair up 40mg nolva go away in no time

Carguy is offline Junior Member
    Letro!!!

I like it way better then the Nolva.

What does 80mgs a day of Nolvadex do? I'm just curious, because as far as I've seen through my research, that amount has never been studied, even though it is reccomended on many boards.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    What does 80mgs a day of Nolvadex do? I'm just curious, because as far as I've seen through my research, that amount has never been studied, even though it is reccomended on many boards.
    The theory I guess would be to run Nolvadex at a higher dosage so that it will bind to the ER faster.

If anything I would rather spend a little more in running the Nolvadex at 80mg or whatever dosage higher then what it was ran at then end up with gyno and then have to have surgery to take the lump out.

Thats not a great theory.

I can tell you that there are studies showing that letro at 2.5mgs.day will get rid of all the estrogen in your body. That will get rid of any gyno issues...

Lets talk about Letrozole for a sec...

Femara (AKA Letrozole), is more effective than Arimidex in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase -- Arimidex is just over 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase, Femara is around 95-97%.

Levels of estrogen are totally undetectable in many patients taking Letrozole, and it has even been used to increase testosterone to normal levels (from sub-normal ones) and increase LH, FSH and SHBG (Epilepsy Behav. 2004 Apr;5(2):260-3). Studies also demonstrate that letrozole substantially inhibits aromatase activity in both malignant and nonmalignant breast tissues (Cancer Invest. 2002;20 Suppl 2:15-21.),which as everyone knows, is exactly what gyno is. Letro also produces a positive response in a greater percentage of breast cancer patients (Eur J Cancer. 2003 Mar;39(4):462-8.). when compared to Nolvadex .

Why 80mgs of Nolvadex? Why not 100mgs? Or 800mgs? Or 8,000 mgs?

Or...why not just stop guessing, and use letrozole.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Talking

Man, hooker that last part sounded like a commercial

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Thats not a great theory.

I can tell you that there are studies showing that letro at 2.5mgs.day will get rid of all the estrogen in your body. That will get rid of any gyno issues...

Lets talk about Letrozole for a sec...

Femara (AKA Letrozole), is more effective than Arimidex in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase -- Arimidex is just over 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase, Femara is around 95-97%.

Levels of estrogen are totally undetectable in many patients taking Letrozole, and it has even been used to increase testosterone to normal levels (from sub-normal ones) and increase LH, FSH and SHBG (Epilepsy Behav. 2004 Apr;5(2):260-3). Studies also demonstrate that letrozole substantially inhibits aromatase activity in both malignant and nonmalignant breast tissues (Cancer Invest. 2002;20 Suppl 2:15-21.),which as everyone knows, is exactly what gyno is. Letro also produces a positive response in a greater percentage of breast cancer patients (Eur J Cancer. 2003 Mar;39(4):462-8.). when compared to Nolvadex .

Why 80mgs of Nolvadex? Why not 100mgs? Or 800mgs? Or 8,000 mgs?

Or...why not just stop guessing, and use letrozole.
    Are you sure about the use of an AI "gets rid of the gyno"? Or does it shrink the gland so that it appears that gyno has been cured. I would like to see those studies. If so then I would up for that treatment over surgery if I were to end up with gyno.

Through my readings a SERM is used to compete with estrogen for the ER........ where an AI is used to stop arimatization from accouring. So if this is true then it I would think that the use of a SERM would be the better choice in the terms of treatment of a benign type of tissue like gyno. Where the AI's use in breast cancer treatment is better suited because it trys to inhibit estrogen causing harmone that is causing the cancer cells to grow.

I'm not doubting you but would like to know more if I'm wrong from what I have read and "thought" I understood.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 01-15-2005 at 11:16 AM.

Thread Information