rainjack is offline Junior Member

Stacking More than 2 Drugs

First off - this is a great site!! I've been stumbling and fumbling around the web trying to gather information prior to my first cycle. I've read so much stuff that my head is about to explode. AR has been such a great source - I decided to join up.

Here's my question: What are the advantages to running more than 2 drugs in a stack?

I fully understand the synergistic effect of using compounds that work different from each other - so stacking 2 compounds is a given. But why stack more than that?

My original idea was to use test prop/tren for 8-9 weeks. Not including the anti-E, and PCT, those would be the only two drugs I would use. Some of the feedback I've received from other sites suggest I should throw in d-bol, or deca , or both. No one will tell me WHY.

Could someone please send me a link, or perhaps even tell why multiple drugs would be superior to just a simple two drug stack?

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    if its your first cycle then running test on its own is fine, wait untill your more experienced then you can start adding other as to the stack

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Most would recomend using 1 only for your first....so you know what sides you get from it . If you ran 3 and got a bad side....you wouldnt know wich compound it was from .

People run more than 1 for more/better results of course . say you run a test deca cycle....it takes me 5-6 weeks to get the effects....throw some dbol or a-bombs in wk 1-4 to kickstart you for instant effects .

heres a site i like > http://www.steroid.com/drugprof.php

Myabe just running a single would actually simplify all this research. To be honest running test only had never even cossed my mind - I was concentratring on the stacking. Thanks for the info.

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    I have used at least 3 aas in every cycle and have done 5 cycles. Some things work well together to help you achieve your goals based on diet, training, etc... Examples would be test cyp- deca - dbol as a nice bulk, or test prop- tren - winny for cutting. The most simple cycle it coming up only one injectable for 14 weeks test enanthate 1000mg (thats right one gram) kickstart 50mg dbol for 6 weeks(that right six weeks) and ending last 6 weeks to pct with 60mg var(thats right two orals in one cycle).

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rainjack
    Myabe just running a single would actually simplify all this research. To be honest running test only had never even cossed my mind - I was concentratring on the stacking. Thanks for the info.
    Test only at 400-500mg per week is a good idea for starters. I am just playing the devils advocate in the above post.

Thanks for all the info - now I have another newbie question. Most of the novice cyles I've seen suggest Enan, or Cyp. Is this because of their longer half-lives compared to Prop? I have no qualms about injecting ed or eod , are there other benefits of using enan, or cyp?

bullram is offline Member
    Thanks for all the info - now I have another newbie question. Most of the novice cyles I've seen suggest Enan, or Cyp. Is this because of their longer half-lives compared to Prop?
    yes most people on their first cycle dont want to jump into ed injections
    evaluate what you want out of the cycle, with prop you wont hold as much water as you would with enan, or cyp, but if you are mainly conserned with gaining size id go with enan or cyp.

Here's my question: What are the advantages to running more than 2 drugs in a stack?

I fully understand the synergistic effect of using compounds that work different from each other - so stacking 2 compounds is a given. But why stack more than that?

?
    Good question.

My original idea was to use test prop/tren for 8-9 weeks. Not including the anti-E, and PCT, those would be the only two drugs I would use. .
    Thats a good idea.

Some of the feedback I've received from other sites suggest I should throw in d-bol, or deca, or both. No one will tell me WHY
    Thats because they don't know. They are repeating stuff other people have said. The have no idea why they are giving you the advice they are...

Could someone please send me a link, or perhaps even tell why multiple drugs would be superior to just a simple two drug stack
    Here's the link you asked for:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=6641

This article explains my reasoning for reccomending cutting cycles which contain at least 3 compounds.

GymDog is offline Banned
    I typically use 3 compounds: 1 injectable androgen, 1 injectable anabolic , stacked with an oral, like Anadrol , Dbol , Winstrol , or Anavar . My upcoming cycle I'll be doing about 6 different compounds, but they're stacked at different points in my cycle. I will still be running only 3 AAS compounds at a time.

Thanks hooker - your link cleared up a lot of the fog.

Thanks hooker - your link cleared up a lot of the fog.
    No problem...but remember...that link explains my reasoning for reccomending 3 compounds in a cycle....I still have no idea why other people reccomend it....

I'd love to know, though...

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    No problem...but remember...that link explains my reasoning for reccomending 3 compounds in a cycle....I still have no idea why other people reccomend it....

Thanks Hooker -- great thread.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker

I found a different article that supports using a three compound stack as well. I don't have the detailed link, but go to www.t-nation.com and do a search for "Steroid Dieting" by Cy Wilson.

Anyhow, all the talk in most places I've gone on the web concentrate on the Androgen Receptor (AR), when in fact there are at least two other pathways to chemically enhance your physique. There's the Glucocorticoid Receptor (GR) - in which preventing cortisol from binding to the GH can lead to large faty decreases. And then theres the Microsomal Receptors (MR), which has something to do with intra-cellular activity.

But Cy's reasoning was much like what you said - use three compunds, one for each pathway if you want to get the biggest bang for you buck.

Yeah...I just looked at what people were using in successful cutting cycles, found common themes, and made some speculations as to what mechanisms were at work. Cy worked in the reverse fashion...he speculated on what should work, then looked for the evidence to support his theory.

We both ended up in the same place, I think.

smegs is offline Member
    greak thread hooker

toolman is offline Banned
    Multiple compund stacks are fine but for a first cycle, the advice of using test only was solid. You have to see how each compound effects your body. If you are using 2 or 3 compounds, never having had any experience with either, you will not know which is giving you sides. I am also not crazy about using tren on your first cycle. It can really effect the mood and I think it is best to experience the lesser effects that test has rather than what tren can do to alot of people. As for prop, if you can take the ED injections, it is the best. I get bloated as hell on Test E and no problems at all with the prop. Good luck!

badham is offline New Member
    i skimmed over this, but did we ever find out the stats on this young man....age, training, etc. I know this is his first cycle and there are many combinations that would work, but would it not be better to know more about him before we just throw cycle advice out there.....Just MHO...

badham

PS: Very concise info hooker.....as always.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    great article hooker

Thread Information