Thread: dbol as pct

tvd220 is offline Member

dbol as pct

My jym bro told me you can throw some small doses of Dbol in durring PCT. Can someone please explain this???????????

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    just let your body recover man, you dont need that strain on your kidneys when your body is trying to get back to normal.....

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    My jym bro told me you can throw some small doses of Dbol in durring PCT. Can someone please explain this???????????
    Sure your bro does not know what the facks he's talking about.

D-bol will hinder your PCT.

Aboot is offline Banned
    The dude may have been talking about BRIDGING with d-bol, but yeah, the dude is clueless if he's talking about PCT.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Honestly when I read this I was hoping it was a joke. No man, Dbol would be a terrible idea with it's short esther and liver toxicity.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Bridging with D-bol is stupid and pointless. D-bols properties makes it uselss in this reguard. A DHT oral is better or some low dose test.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Bridging with D-bol is stupid and pointless. D-bols properties makes it uselss in this reguard. A DHT oral is better or some low dose test.

I completely agree, however I hear a lot more people talking about bridging with d-bol than using it for PCT????

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    I completely agree, however I hear a lot more people talking about bridging with d-bol than using it for PCT????
    I don't get the reasoning behind this, may as well just throw it in during the cycle. I dunno if bridging with anything but HCG or Test makes much sense (or something similar).

D-Bol is obviously not run at long increments, this means it has a certain stress on the body (and a short esther). I would not think you want something that causes stress on the body to be a part of bridging. JMO.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    I don't get the reasoning behind this, may as well just throw it in during the cycle. I dunno if bridging with anything but HCG or Test makes much sense (or something similar).

D-Bol is obviously not run at long increments, this means it has a certain stress on the body (and a short esther). I would not think you want something that causes stress on the body to be a part of bridging. JMO.
    Again, I have would NEVER recommend anyone do this, but like I said, there are plenty of people willing to advise others to do it. I believe that their reasoning is, "Well, it's not test so I can use it, meanwhile my body will begin to produce it's own test and recover."

This is only a guess on the thinking that goes into a person's decision to "bridge" with d-bol, but I believe that many think this way.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I just read a good argument for low dose dbol uses (10mg in the a.m.) during PCT. Give me until sometime tomorrow and I will dig it up. I am tired and have been drinking so I will get to it later.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    Yeah ive heard of people that use 10mg d.bol in the am right up to taking clomid and during. The idea is that it will mimick the test spike in the morning that people get so it shouldnt keep you shut down, and also prevents things like sex drive loss but to me it seems pointless, i would rather make sure i dont have ANY androgens in my body so i can recover 100%

Thread Information