dirtyluke1 is offline Associate Member

Talking Last shot of ethanate today how long till clomid??

I just did my last shot of ethanate today to finish my cycle i will run hcg for 2 weeks starting monday 1000i.u./day e/o/d how long till i start clomid??? 3 or
    2 saturdays from today?????? so that will be the 29th of Jan. or 5th of Feb. which one??????

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    SEARCH KEY: Clomid...

You should get like 400 responses.. maybe 500.

Start your clomid two wks from your last shot. Also make sure that your last dose of HCG stops 2-3 days prior to starting clomid.

nate3422 is offline Member
    2 weeks after your last shot

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I'd recommend taking it easy on the HCG . Swale recommends no more than 500 iu at a time to prevent the kind of test spike that can lead to gyno. Plus I'd recommend keeping an eye on how you progress on it -once you're back to size there's no need to do more, i my opinion. As you probably know, the idea of HCG is to restore your nads to their natural size so you're ready for the Clomid.

Oh, and by the way keep taking anti-es while on HCG for the same reason.

blown is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    I'd recommend taking it easy on the HCG. Swale recommends no more than 500 iu at a time to prevent the kind of test spike that can lead to gyno. Plus I'd recommend keeping an eye on how you progress on it -once you're back to size there's no need to do more, i my opinion. As you probably know, the idea of HCG is to restore your nads to their natural size so you're ready for the Clomid.
    Where can I find more about Swale? I'm also planning to use HCG at the end of my test cycle.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyluke1
    I just did my last shot of ethanate today to finish my cycle i will run hcg for 2 weeks starting monday 1000i.u./day e/o/d how long till i start clomid??? 3 or
    2 saturdays from today?????? so that will be the 29th of Jan. or 5th of Feb. which one??????

2 weeks after the last shot of test E. Run HCG (500iu) in the last or the last few weeks but not during PCT.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by blown
    Where can I find more about Swale? I'm also planning to use HCG at the end of my test cycle.
    I dunno what happened to the guy -he's quoted all the time but both the sites I know he was one are kaput. He's a doctor who works with the BB community.

Thread Information