Thread: d-bol bloated

muscleburst is offline Junior Member

d-bol bloated

dbol has been getting my stomach very bloated , i know i should be drinken more water but i feel like im always full , it freaken sucks.. whats the best advise for this problem...

thanks

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    well, people will ask... post your cycle. this is so we can see any other substance and if you are using AI or AE. any information after your responce will be more educated.

also using test 250

if that is all you are using you need nolva right away, get some letro or a-dex this will help with bloat as well. these are anti-estrogens(AE) and anti-aromatise(AI). search this site for bloat or anti-bloat and you will learn alot, or search these ancillary supporters.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    everytime i've ran d/boll i've ran nolvadex at 20mg ed and had very minimal bloat. are you running nolva or anything else like this ?

ran prov. for a little while with it , just ordered some clomid thinking of taking it with my cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by muscleburst
    ran prov. for a little while with it , just ordered some clomid thinking of taking it with my cycle.

whow hold up a minute bro no flame hear but run clomid with cycle WTF no you use it for pct. You shoulden't even be doing a cycle without having the clomid and nolva first you need to use them both for pct JMHO

proviron for a little while? how long? how long on dbol ? what dose of proviron and dbol? What estrogen blockers?(obviously none) My point is if you would list your cycle down we could give informed advice, right now we are guessing. Go to educational and to top of this forum and learn how to post a cycle... this will help a bunch

i hear ya i messed up a my order for nolva never came but going to run clomid for my pct hopefuly i'll be ok not bad on getting b- tits doing realy well but i think has soon has i get off my cycle - clomid is going to be my only hope ..

i hear ya i messed up a my order for nolva never came but going to run clomid for my pct hopefuly i'll be ok not bad on getting b- tits doing realy well but i think has soon has i get off my cycle - clomid is going to be my only hope ..
    good bro make sure you got nolva and clomid for pct

go to ar research at the very top of the page. tamoxifen is nolvadex and you can buy for research purposes. don't just go away, let the bro's help you out... post your cycle and tell us what week you are in and suggestions can be made.(it goes without saying never start a cycle without all your stuff) now that is out of the way - COME BACK

listen to smartass bro post your cycle and where your up to where only trying to help you out

ok here it goes , started taking testoviron depot 250 for about 8 weeks know ran it with some anabols week after i started test 250 but my anabols ended up being fake so i got stuck with just doing test 250 for about 4 weeks untill 2 weeks ago picked up some real dbols also bumped up my test 250 to 500 a week for three weeks then i just went back down to 250. put on some pretty good mas but not the best ran provi. for only 10 day at 25mg a day i know what your going to say that it was stupid to do that. but know im stuck trying to figure out what to do next dont want to lose my streangth but would like to come off and give it a bit and try another cycle the right way...

ok here it goes , started taking testoviron depot 250 for about 8 weeks know ran it with some anabols week after i started test 250 but my anabols ended up being fake so i got stuck with just doing test 250 for about 4 weeks untill 2 weeks ago picked up some real dbols also bumped up my test 250 to 500 a week for three weeks then i just went back down to 250. put on some pretty good mas but not the best ran provi. for only 10 day at 25mg a day i know what your going to say that it was stupid to do that. but know im stuck trying to figure out what to do next dont want to lose my streangth but would like to come off and give it a bit and try another cycle the right way...
    finish off your cycle and run nolvadex and clomid. If you haven't got these two product's get some asap try ar-r if you have a problem gettin hold of some

Thread Information