Thread: HCG question

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member

HCG question

I've got 10,000 iu of Hcg and am following Swales protocol ( Thanks Swales!!) , this was my 1st week of 500iu and I feel better all ready! My libido is coming back and I swear my sack is dropping. I'm on week 13 of a 16 week cycle(250 mg cyp) my ques. is can I administer more of the HCG since I will be only on for 3 more weeks? I'm talking like maybe 250iu EOD? What are your thoughts? Thanks The Shark

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    According to Swales anymore than 500iu at one time leads to severe armotase and testes desensitizing.

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the reply, but you misunderstood my question.. I'm wondering if I were to hit 250iu every other day, would be to much or benefitial? After just 1 week of 500iu my libido is strong and I guess thats making me want more, but I'd like some opinions.. Thanks again

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    i started off recently with 500 ius per week. its only been week and a half and i can see some improvement in the testies but this cycle has been going for about 7 months now. so i cant really say, before i used to jab 2500ius 3 times per weeks with addition of arimidex and nolva in order to prevent the negative feedback in the post cycle. this time im using the same approach as you.

Thread Information