jdog55 is offline Associate Member

3rd week on cycle have the flu

I'm on my 3rd week of a test e/ EQ cycle. I caught the flu Friday. Had a really high temp, losing weight ect. Went to the doc, he confirmed it and gave me some anti-biotic/anti viral medicine. Any advice on what to do with cycle? Still continue?

Jdog55

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    I'm on my 3rd week of a test e/ EQ cycle. I caught the flu Friday. Had a really high temp, losing weight ect. Went to the doc, he confirmed it and gave me some anti-biotic/anti viral medicine. Any advice on what to do with cycle? Still continue?

Jdog55
    continue with the cycle, and just ride out the flu.....mine only lasted 2 days thus year...

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    My head ache and temp and sore throat are gone but I still have that feeling of having just got over the flu being weak and crap. Skin still feels tight.

Jdog55

t.o
    t.o is offline New Member
    Well the EQ is getting to do his work in week 3 because of his haalf-live.This could be a typical EQ flu.Continue with the cycle for a couple of day's. Doesn't is goes a way in a week, just quit. But i think you will be fine in 3 day's!
    good luck!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55

Jdog55
    I'm sorry you got the real flu. Also, its about the time when the test flu will be hittin you so maybe some of it is related to that. If you are on the mend right now and your real sickness only lasted 2 or 3 days then I'd say go ahead with the cycle, but listen to your body.

Also, I'm very curious as to what he prescribed you? Just an antibiotic or what?

hope you feel better.

peace

Thread Information