t1murph1 is offline New Member

Alpha Cycle. Looking for some input.

Hello all...

Thank you for checking out my post. I'm looking to see if anyone has some input on how to achieve maximum results from my first cycle. I am 22 yrs old, 6'2", 197, 11% bf. I'm intending to add as much quality muscle as possible while on this cycle, then hit the cardio afterwards to lower my body fat. I run the 400 meter, and I want to add some muscle to my rail-thin legs to help with my starts before the season begins. Because of this it is important that my gains be lasting and don't hinder my endurance. My proposed cycle is as follows:

Weeks 1-12: EQ 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-4: Test Prop 100mg EOD
    Weeks 6-12: Oral Winstrol 50mg/day
    Weeks 1-15: Nolvadex 20 mg/day

A have a few questions to begin with. I typically take creatine while lifting. Should I continue taking it throughout the cycle? Second, how many grams of protein should I take in per day? Usually I take in 1.5g/lb of body weight, and I'm not sure how much to increase it due to the aas. I would appreciate any help/advice/criticism that anyone might have to offer. Thanks very much.

seanw is offline Banned
    I would drop the Creatine during the cycle. Your protein intake is right on for a cycle, how many calories a day are you getting ?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Where is the rest of the Test? 1-4 won't do jack...

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I would do var at 40mg instead of the winny which dryes your joints out and since you run the 400m which is a sprint deffinetly take that into consideration. Save the cre for pct and do at least 6 weeks of test prop. And if you are going to get tested EQ is around in your body for along time. Protein looks good to me also.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    I would do var at 40mg instead of the winny which dryes your joints out and since you run the 400m which is a sprint deffinetly take that into consideration. Save the cre for pct and do at least 6 weeks of test prop. And if you are going to get tested EQ is around in your body for along time. Protein looks good to me also.
    Ugh its like the blinde leading the blinde

Run the Prop at least 3 weeks past the EQ so the esters match up, if you go with Enanthate instead then you could run 2 weeks past instead. Do your noodle a favour!

About the prop...my thinking was that using it for a shorter amount of time would reduce the water retention. I have enough to use it for 8 weeks. I should use it at the end of my cycle then?

Quote Originally Posted by t1murph1
    About the prop...my thinking was that using it for a shorter amount of time would reduce the water retention. I have enough to use it for 8 weeks. I should use it at the end of my cycle then?
    Well its up to you, I wouldn't risk not being able to to "perform" to save a couple bucks personaly but I guess if you're a monk on the side or something like that

OK, just to clarify...I would be better off running the test prop weeks 10-15? Should I go longer than 6 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by t1murph1
    OK, just to clarify...I would be better off running the test prop weeks 10-15? Should I go longer than 6 weeks?
    If you want more muscle, any libido what so ever while on cycle and thru PCT, less of a crash and a satisfied lady in bed then yes you need Prop for at least 2-3 weeks past the EQ, I would go 3. Without Test 9/10 people would not have a very good time, theres the odd person yeah but its probably not you lol

OK Cent, thank you for the input.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    what do you mean 1-cent blind leading the blind

bump

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Weeks 1-12: EQ 400mg/week
    Weeks 1-15: Test Prop 50mg ED
    Weeks 7-15: Anavar 30mg/day
    Weeks 1-18: Nolvadex 20 mg/day

thats how i would run it if you have any questions post em