Thread: rubbing on skin

ManzNumero1 is offline Member

rubbing on skin

I just read on a previous post that someone broke out with a rash cause some of the oil leaked onto the skin.
    Usually when i inject, when i pull out, i take the plunger pull it back than squirt the residue oil that sprays out on my forearms, i had heard before that it could help by seepin' into the skin, i just do it for the hell of it.
    my question is , is it bad to do that, for the skin?
    does anyone else do this ?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    I just read on a previous post that someone broke out with a rash cause some of the oil leaked onto the skin.
    Usually when i inject, when i pull out, i take the plunger pull it back than squirt the residue oil that sprays out on my forearms, i had heard before that it could help by seepin' into the skin, i just do it for the hell of it.

LOL. No bro just pull the pin out and throw it away. I think your wasting your time..

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    it's a theory i had goin there, its a habit now

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    I think the rash is not what leaks out of the injection onto the surface, very rare but it happened to me a time or two. Its when the injection leaks out of the muscle into the "layer" between skin and muscle you sometimes get a hot spot or rash. Splashing that last drop in the syringe onto your skin isint going to give you a rash or hurt anything, however I beleive the test is going to be tied up hard with the oil and with less water like inside your body, there isnt going to be much to break down the oil in order for the free testosterone to be given up. In otherwords dont expect to really get anything out of this, like skin absorbtion, etc. I think your best bet for skin absorbtion would possibly be with prop but test E or test Cyp is a very strong ester and I wouldnt expect any skin availability unless you are in habit of going several days without showering/bathing.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    DMSO would be the only way for proper transferance, and with that minimal amount DMSO would not be a good choice as a) not enough to be effective b) will transfer impurities as well as substances(chance of virus or bacterial infection if steril technique is not used)

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    once i've finished injecting i always lick the end of the syringe. but remember to take the needle off first. i do it cause i dont like wasting any juice. and i would think that it could still get into your system, what do you guys think of this idea?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    once i've finished injecting i always lick the end of the syringe. but remember to take the needle off first. i do it cause i dont like wasting any juice. and i would think that it could still get into your system, what do you guys think of this idea?
    Man, I hope that is winny you are licking off the tip... I do not believe you automatically get my respect, I think you should get in the dirt and beg for it first.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO!

What ever floats your boat...

Thread Information